11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he is very insecure and cares a lot what others think. Why do you think he drags that entourage everywhere, changes his haircut every 3 days or spends so much time on social networks making cute faces etc. He acts like a 16 y.o. craving for attention and approval.

BBZ8800

He wasnt poor from January to April last year either. He had a bad spell that people tried to make out he had been 'shit all year' etc.

If he wasn't poor for weeks/months last year, then how on Earth did I invented that line: "Neymar hasn't scored a goal from an open play in the last xxx minutes in a league match"

I found some data:
http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=55850&season_id=144

Neymar's spring break in La liga last season:
Levante 5:0, he scored in the 16the minute, and then... look at this:
Malaga 0:1, --
Granada 3:1, --
Eibar 2:0, --
Real 2:1, --
Celta 1:0, --
Sevilla 2:2, free kick goal
Valencia 2:0, --
Espanyol 2:0, 16th minute goal

So, in these 2 Months, he had 720 minutes without a goal from an open play.
You can say that I was "twisting" stats counting only La liga matches, and counting only goals from an open play.

Also, when you look at it this way:
-- Neymar's La liga goals till 15th February 2015:
-- 20 matches, 17 goals

Neymar's La liga stats after 15th February:
-- 13 matches, 5 goals

Let's look at the current season and whether something similar may have happened, hmm:
http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=55850&season_id=145

This season, Neymar played 20 La liga matches till 14th February (maybe it's a Valentine's day which is cursed for him :/)
-- 20 La liga matches, 18 goals
-- after that 11 matches, 6 Goals (Villareal penalty kick, Sporting penalty kick, Deportivo 8:0 win and Getafe two goals in a 6:0 win)
-- so, 5 out of 6 goals since 14th February are either penalty kicks or goals in 6:0 or 8:0 wins

Also, MSN in January-May 2015 in La Liga:
Messi 28
Suarez 15
Neymar 11

MSN in January-May 2016 in La Liga:
Messi 19
Suarez 16
Neymar 9

MSN combined in January-May in 2015 and 2016:
Messi 47
Suarez 31
Neymar 20

When you add into stats that Neymar receives passes from Messi, so he actually has more chances than Messi, who receives (weaker) passes from Neymar...
People say that Messi and Suarez have huge dips in form also, yet their stats are way better in the final months of a season.

Last edited:

Jefecito

portada-sport-del-abril-1461622319499.jpg

Sorry for you guys, the one who failed us, made us bottle the league and get knocked out from UCL isn't leaving. :neymar:

tflags

Banned
I think he is very insecure and cares a lot what others think. Why do you think he drags that entourage everywhere, changes his haircut every 3 days or spends so much time on social networks making cute faces etc. He acts like a 16 y.o. craving for attention and approval.

Ouch.

JamDav1982

So last year to make out Neymar was in shit form BBZ ignores cup games, CL games and any goals not scored from open play.

Even then he did score from open play vs Celta which the officials wrongly ruled.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Look at the date of first post in this topic, and look at some comments on the 1st page of this, new-Neymar's topic.

Bojan, me and some other guys were so harsh on Neymar in the last season during his previous spring-break-off-form-period that the old topic had to be deleted, burned and erased from people's memories :)lol:) and a new topic has been created.

Man I remember those times ... pages and pages of me defending him against you and Bojan... I still have the warnings in my account, all of them were from the Neymar thread .. how things have changed.

I guess next spring will settle it, but even then, I'm sure people will have already forgotten about this and last season's slumps and it will be described as "one bad first half in one single game" :lol:

Even then he did score from open play vs Celta which the officials wrongly ruled.

Hahahaha, I used this argument so much against BBZ last season :lol:

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
i dont know what whould happen when we are having a drought ( man united style ) .. Foot ball clubs go throught cycles , i have been through some since i started cheering for barca and i'm sure we are going to witness that again , as painful as those droughts can be they sure help seperating the money from the bitch .. and this is not me taking shots at nobody

The mighty one, the true fan, the judge of the barcelonismo ... :coffee:

Not sure that expression even exists, are you the money or the bitch in that scenario ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans