11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie

atrocious decision making, this neymar seems like the worst version of alexis sanchez

This is the thing. He's not playing particularly badly per se but he's not offering more for a while now than Pedro or Sanchez would and we need a player like that to rotate with him.

For the money he's going to get with a new contract we should be seeing a regular matchwinner. Not Christian Tello.

SeloBarca

Everyone that has played as a striker in football knows the situation Neymar is in where nothing goes your way, you start secondguessing eveything.
I feel a bit sad for him becouse ive been there myself as a striker.
When your in a flow, everything goes in, its all in your spine, you dont even have to think.

All front 3 seem to do it at some extent, but its hit Neymar the most.

J

Jamie Cal

He was excellent. First half we were awful down the right, but making it happen down the left. He was much better tonight. Just goes to prove a bit of rest here and there is vital.

Total-Football

fantastic performance today.. sometimes he looks like the only player giving a fuck.. he literally sweat his b##s every match.. i will never criticize a player who deploys efforts. dispite some poor judgement infront of the goal like some of you have underlined

Mitchell1978

fantastic performance today.. sometimes he looks like the only player giving a fuck.. he literally sweat his b##s every match.. i will never criticize a player who deploys efforts. dispite some poor judgement infront of the goal like some of you have underlined

lol, fantastic because he ran a lot?
He tried but was mediocre just like the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans