11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamGundogan

Lol firstly, that's crazy money and it must be turning his head. Secondly, move there and you can forget about ever being spoken about in the top tier of players of this generation.

dakt

Going, staying, going, staying, going, staying, going, staying, going, staying, going....quit milking us and just leave.

Barcilliant

Is Neymar really worth all the drama and hassle? Imo jury out on that?

His Dad is a monumental pain and Neymar seems to be quite distracted by his outside activities.

If Psg came with 200 million I would sell in a heartbeat.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There is shortage of quality wing-forward though and there are way more clubs that won't sell no matter what. Things changed dramatically in last 5 years.

And then there's a big possibilty Barto would squander that money and fail us in transfers.

barcafan161

Is Neymar really worth all the drama and hassle? Imo jury out on that?

His Dad is a monumental pain and Neymar seems to be quite distracted by his outside activities.

If Psg came with 200 million I would sell in a heartbeat.

Top 3-4 players in the world don't come around everyday and are damn hard to replace. As mentioned spending 200 million wisely isn't easy either. With the market how it is now it's damn hard to get quailty even with that amount.

Neimax

I really appreciate what Ney has done in his 3 seasons at Barça so far. But if PSG is ready to pay the 190 mio € i would take the money and spend it on Dybala and Verratti. Ney is great, but I think those two would make our current team even stronger, and additionally one mustn't forget Ney is Brazilian and therefore it is possible that his performance may decrease. So all in all i'd welcome this scenario.

xxxxxx

Just take the money and move on.... if the money gets used for players. No doubt he's a good player.... but he can go quite inconsistent an awful lot.

Total-Football

I really appreciate what Ney has done in his 3 seasons at Barça so far. But if PSG is ready to pay the 190 mio € i would take the money and spend it on Dybala and Verratti. Ney is great, but I think those two would make our current team even stronger, and additionally one mustn't forget Ney is Brazilian and therefore it is possible that his performance may decrease. So all in all i'd welcome this scenario.

who's gonna occupy tha left wing who plays with right foot ( that's the very essence of playing total football : wingers playing with opposite feet to their side ).. seems that you are more dragged to names than to actual gameplay.. spending 190 on who ? who garantees you're not gonna buy a 65 M kaka ( to real Madrid ) , a 60 M shevshenko ( to chealsea ) , torres 60M ( to chealsea ) , ibrahimovic 65 M ( to barca ) .. that's a 250 Millions total ( can be 350 if we take inflation into consideration ) that went to the dumpster .. none of those players provided anything to their teams .. Names can be flashy , to adapt to barca and brings something to the table that's Priceless

Neimax

who's gonna occupy tha left wing who plays with right foot ( that's the very essence of playing total football : wingers playing with opposite feet to their side ).. seems that you are more dragged to names than to actual gameplay.. spending 190 on who ? who garantees you're not gonna buy a 65 M kaka ( to real Madrid ) , a 60 M shevshenko ( to chealsea ) , torres 60M ( to chealsea ) , ibrahimovic 65 M ( to barca ) .. that's a 250 Millions total ( can be 350 if we take inflation into consideration ) that went to the dumpster .. none of those players provided anything to their teams .. Names can be flashy , to adapt to barca and brings something to the table that's Priceless

No I'm not dragged to names more than gameplay ;) I'd play Dybala and Suarez upfront and Messi behind them, as Messi didn't seem to be interestet in staying at the right wing last season at all, so a 4-3-3 (even though it's part of Barça's DNA) isn't the perfect option for this team anymore. And to the second point--> noone guarantees that Ney wil provide anything in the coming seasons either. But as I wrote, I'm all but a Neymar-hater, but it seems that its all but sure that he stays. So if you want to stick with the classic 4-3-3, whom would you sign? (and please don't come up with Hazard)

Total-Football

No I'm not dragged to names more than gameplay ;) I'd play Dybala and Suarez upfront and Messi behind them, as Messi didn't seem to be interestet in staying at the right wing last season at all, so a 4-3-3 (even though it's part of Barça's DNA) isn't the perfect option for this team anymore. And to the second point--> noone guarantees that Ney wil provide anything in the coming seasons either. But as I wrote, I'm all but a Neymar-hater, but it seems that its all but sure that he stays. So if you want to stick with the classic 4-3-3, whom would you sign? (and please don't come up with Hazard)

you are speaking hypothetically because in reality he's performing now .. and to an excellent level . If a player with the talent of ibrahimovic struggled than every single player may fail doesn't matter if you break the bank to get him .. 18 for Rakitic and he's playing better than bunch warmer 40 M you know who .

to make a long story short, to strenghten a squad , you look for areas to improve , you rank the players and you start from the bottom , Neymar is far far from the bottom of the contributors .

I would'nt replace neymar with anyone in the world and definitely not 190 M. because like cruyf have said " i have never seen a bag of money score a goal " i have seen what Naymer have done in the bernabeu the past season.

If neymar leaves .. seems the only reasonable choice would be hazard :lol: .. i'm also a fan of the idea of a fourth midfielder playing in the wing so fuck it .. why not Porga attacking from the left.

Neimax

you are speaking hypothetically because in reality he's performing now .. and to an excellent level . If a player with the talent of ibrahimovic struggled than every single player may fail doesn't matter if you break the bank to get him .. 18 for Rakitic and he's playing better than bunch warmer 40 M you know who .

to make a long story short, to strenghten a squad , you look for areas to improve , you rank the players and you start from the bottom , Neymar is far far from the bottom of the contributors .

I would'nt replace neymar with anyone in the world and definitely not 190 M. because like cruyf have said " i have never seen a bag of money score a goal " i have seen what Naymer have done in the bernabeu the past season.

If neymar leaves .. seems the only reasonable choice would be hazard :lol: .. i'm also a fan of the idea of a fourth midfielder playing in the wing so fuck it .. why not Porga attacking from the left.

The thing is we can't do anything if the pay the buy-put clause of 190 M. It's all in Neymars hands than, and if he accepts we have a big problem. I never said we have to break the bank for any player, if i could choose i'd only go with young talents and La Masia players, even if that would mean that we don't win any title in the coming seasons. But you know like I know that we would definitely spend the 190 M we may get for Ney. And in my opinion Dybala would be by far a better choice than that Diva Hazard, even if we have to modify our system. I never said they have to do this, its only my opinion and I think everyone has the right to express his opinion. even if its a strange one :lol:

Total-Football

The thing is we can't do anything if the pay the buy-put clause of 190 M. It's all in Neymars hands than, and if he accepts we have a big problem. I never said we have to break the bank for any player, if i could choose i'd only go with young talents and La Masia players, even if that would mean that we don't win any title in the coming seasons. But you know like I know that we would definitely spend the 190 M we may get for Ney. And in my opinion Dybala would be by far a better choice than that Diva Hazard, even if we have to modify our system. I never said they have to do this, its only my opinion and I think everyone has the right to express his opinion. even if its a strange one :lol:

yeah if we get 190 no choice but to spend .. i prefer a right footed player to play in the left side that's why i reject Dybala .. he will never feel comfortable playing there .. Hazard had a bad season but the choices aren't many. won't mind coutinho at all actually .. to play as a left winger

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coutinho would be a massive downgrade to Neymar. The best option is keeping him. Get his signature on the renewal and I doubt any team will pay 230m.

Raul Sanllehi on his way to Brazil, so I guess this will be solved very soon.

xXKonan

It will be impossible for other clubs to lure Neymar away from Barcelona this summer

The player is set to renew with the Catalan club, but Manchester United and PSG's game was always to lay the foundations for a move for the Brazilian star next summer, not this one

Relative tranquility surrounds Neymar and his future. That is the message being sent by the player's representatives and the Barcelona envoy, who in the coming days will be with the footballer in Brazil.

No-one doubts that the 24-year-old's contract renewal will move forward, despite interference from various clubs, who now all know that signing the player is impossible. Neymar could only leave if a transfer agreement was reached, something Barça aren't contemplating, nor will they, because no club wants to risk breaking the Financial Fair Play rules. The total cost of a move for Neymar could be up to 500 million euros, everything included, and could lead to a sanction if rules are breached.

Barça have sent Raúl Sanllehí to Brazil to push through Neymar's new contract. The club are aware of outside interest - mainly from Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain - but they feel it's more a long-term stategy to sign the player. The plan would be to stop Neymar renewing with Barcelona, so that the Catalan club would then be obliged to negotiate next summer as he would be moving into the final year of his deal. And if there was no agreement, he would be free to leave in 2018. To sign him this summer is just a pipe-dream.

That's because any club that wants to sign Neymar would not just have to pay the 190 million euro release clause, but also 21 per cent in IVA.

In addition, it's been suggested he's been offered 45 million euros a season, which would push the total cost of the operation up to 500 million euros. No-one doubst United or PSG's financial power, but there are rules. To make that sort of move would likely push them to the limits of the Fair Play regulations and the clubs would risk punishment. In fact, PSG - as well as Manchester City - have already been sanctioned for breaching UEFA's rules in the past.

Neymar's representatives are asking for calm. The renewal is complete and the player's desire is to continue at Barcelona for several more seasons. Barça know he has to sign now, though, and for that reason they hope that Sanllehí's journey has a happy ending.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/not...eymar-away-from-barcelona-this-summer-5215823

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans