11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennyCrane

Seems like the Madrid press isn't taking the Neymar renewal very well.

Eduardo Inda suggested Real Madrid were interested in Neymar but legal problems and the high price kept them off. :lol:

:VdB: Yeah, the "legal problem" of Neymar not actually wanting to sign there.

SeloBarca

Dont like our salary policy. Wtf is this all about paying guys so much money?

Even if we dont know its true the club has to sort it out.
Problem with having so many big stars is that once one of them gets a higher salary, the other ones also wants a higher salary, then the first players wants a higher salary again becouse hes no longer the highest paid.
And then it quickly spirals out of hand.
We are not PSG, City or Chelsea, if we offer hihger wages, we have to keep the imagerights, and have lower bonuses.

xXKonan

Madrid media is having a meltdown over the Neymar renewal. Every Flo Perez Lapdog is constantly trying to find excuses of "Real" not being interested.

-He would be expensive and he has a lot of legal issues.

-He's a Diver and a drama queen!

-Pfff Gareth Bale is better!

Yeah completely fucking Bullshit. These fuckers want another Figo situation so bad and couldn't believe Neymar, turned down Real's 40 million (Gross) offer to stay here. So they're running damage control for Madrid.

Everyone and their mom knows hypothetically if we said fuck it we are selling Neymar here and now Real and their goons would be the first ones in line to try and get him. It's funny I don't see any Paris or Manchester related Media melting down over this but Madrid? they are full blown salty along with the Madridistas.

Jadentheman

Even if we dont know its true the club has to sort it out.
Problem with having so many big stars is that once one of them gets a higher salary, the other ones also wants a higher salary, then the first players wants a higher salary again becouse hes no longer the highest paid.
And then it quickly spirals out of hand.
We are not PSG, City or Chelsea, if we offer hihger wages, we have to keep the imagerights, and have lower bonuses.

Yes it's not sustainable so they need to stop giving in to that when disputing a new contract. These guys already make more than enough as is a year.

SeloBarca

Yes it's not sustainable so they need to stop giving in to that when disputing a new contract. These guys already make more than enough as is a year.

Way WAY more then enough. A million a week wage..thats like what a normal person earns in a lifetime

Jadentheman

I don't necessarily argue with what they get paid. The sacrifices these guys make and the work they had to get to this level, add to the fact that majority of their careers end in their mid 30s I agree with giving them million dollar salaries.

They also bring in the money for the club and various businesses.

It's the superstars that get paid multi-millions a year that I have some sort of problem. But they make the money because the audience "such as us the fans" like what they do so we give that form in terms of constantly watching them, buying their sponsored products. etc..

I can't fault Neymar too much because this is what we turned him into. They marketed him and we ate it up. I'm not so fazed by it, as long as he can handle it and continuing churning out performances that we paid to see him give us.

Last edited:

Trickykid

[tw]750066559054327811[/tw]

Decent enough stats for someone who allegedly was only really good for a few months during the season.
I feel that his creative game and ability to set others up isn't being praised enough. He's the player in La Liga who has the most key passes and chances created.

There's just nobody out there (and probably won't be for the foreseeable future) who brings what Neymar brings in the abundance he does it. Best LW in the world by quite a margin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans