Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The Iraqi player got yellow card for this:

giphy.gif

:facepalm:

Neymessi

1. It was a 2 footed tackle so it was a deserved booking.
2. He did not dive. He lost balance. Look at his left foot just before he falls.
3.The fact that he doesn't whine and ask for a booking is proof of that.
4.If he wanted to dive he would have done it just after the tackle not after taking 4 steps forward.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
1. It was a 2 footed tackle so it was a deserved booking.
2. He did not dive. He lost balance. Look at his left foot just before he falls.
3.The fact that he doesn't whine and ask for a booking is proof of that.
4.If he wanted to dive he would have done it just after the tackle not after taking 4 steps forward.

:lol:

xXKonan

Neymar was also getting pelted with. "Do like Messi and retire from our NT."

While his performances and attitude as a Captain questionable but to advocate him to retire? I bet they are the same people who would beg for him to come back once they realize what they are missing. :lol:

NotInHere

you have to admit if they get eliminated it will be embarassing, maybe the young talent they have aside from Neymar isn't that special like it is trying to be portrayed as.

xXKonan

you have to admit if they get eliminated it will be embarassing, maybe the young talent they have aside from Neymar isn't that special like it is trying to be portrayed as.
Well Gabigol has been the bright spot for them.

But while like I said Neymar's performances haven't been great or up to par like one would expect it doesn't help the team is tactically bad and some of those players playing there are no where near good enough to be called up.

NotInHere

Well Gabigol has been the bright spot for them.

But while like I said Neymar's performances haven't been great or up to par like one would expect it doesn't help the team is tactically bad and some of those players playing there are no where near good enough to be called up.
In my opinion Neymar put himself in a very bad position, he chose to play in a tournament that's being held in his own home country, and after the 7-0 the expectations were high for Brazil to obtain the gold. I mean Brazil is the only national team that brought in a true superstar if I'm correct, they were gunning for the gold, if they fail I wouldn't want to be Neymar at all.

Tactically wise the team might be bad, but again they aren't playing against powerhouses, maybe the young Brazilian players aren't that good aside from a few like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans