11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
In my opinion Neymar put himself in a very bad position, he chose to play in a tournament that's being held in his own home country, and after the 7-0 the expectations were high for Brazil to obtain the gold. I mean Brazil is the only national team that brought in a true superstar if I'm correct, they were gunning for the gold, if they fail I wouldn't want to be Neymar at all.

Tactically wise the team might be bad, but again they aren't playing against powerhouses, maybe the young Brazilian players aren't that good aside from a few like you said.

I think it's a similar case to Messi's... They both come from countries with great football tradition that lately have not seen the expected results, so then comes the young player with talent that should lead the team to a new golden age, but somehow they expect him to do everything single-handedly while at the same time comparing him to nostalgia-fueled fantasies of the days past... So at the first difficulty they turn on him, disown him and call him a false prophet...

The public these days demands immediate results :zubi: or they move onto the next big thing, until they realize how wrong they were...

Ney has tons of things to improve both on and off the pitch, but the way he's being treated is simply embarrasing...

Asylum15

Neymar's neck or something is much much THICKER than before this Summer.

Has he been doing heavy weight training?

NotInHere

I think it's a similar case to Messi's... They both come from countries with great football tradition that lately have not seen the expected results, so then comes the young player with talent that should lead the team to a new golden age, but somehow they expect him to do everything single-handedly while at the same time comparing him to nostalgia-fueled fantasies of the days past... So at the first difficulty they turn on him, disown him and call him a false prophet...

The public these days demands immediate results :zubi: or they move onto the next big thing, until they realize how wrong they were...

Ney has tons of things to improve both on and off the pitch, but the way he's being treated is simply embarrasing...
Spot on:lol:

ini4ever

Just like Argentina again all faults go to the only superstar they've got , Germany had been planning to win world cup since 2002, and they finally won it at 2014,all these efforts which been put in actually took 12 years to pull it off, yet Brazilians and Argentines believe they can do it with a one-man player.

Gaudi

Well Argentina reached finals in both big competitions, and when in finals it's mostly down to luck as well. So Messi is disappointed to lose both but he actually did very well

F

Flavia

Neymar's been a complete & utter failure for Brazil. Inflating his stats in friendlies against fodder doesn't mean he's carried them.

That's false. Brazil have been a failure, can't blame one single player for the mistakes of cbf and bad management for over 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans