11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
A mixture of both.
Some players will emerge for whom we don't know yet.
And some of the current players who are just very good today (I will say a random example, Dybala) may explode in 1-2-3 Seasons in some big club and become new superstars.

For example, if Real will win La liga or a CL in the next 2-3 Seasons, then some new leaders, like James, Kroos, or some new random guys, will become new Ronaldos, Bales and similar.
Also, new superstars from Argentina, Brasil always emerge.

So, it is extremely hard to predict today who will be Ballon'D'Or contender in 4-5 Seasons (after Messi and CR7), except for obvious choices like Neymar.
But you will see, in a few years, if you will look back to 2015', that you will say: Wow. Who would have predicted back then that these guys (in 2020) will be in top 3-4 players in the world suddenly?
(Just remember how Pogba turned from a 4 Million to a 100 Million player in 2-3 Seasons. Or how Pique turned from a poor defender from Man. Utd into one of the best defenders in the world. Some players just "explode", 1 out of 10, or 1 out of 100 players with potential)

But again, don't worry, new players always emerge.
For example, just remember, till the summer 2016, at least 2-3 new superstars will emerge, like Pogba, Depay, Dybala this summer.
Some players who are just good/nothing special today=will explode in 2015/16 Season and will turn into a 30-50 Million players whom Barca and Real will want to buy...

I don't think Pogba exploded from 4 M to 100 M, it's just that the market got so inflated. Pogba is nowhere near 100 M.

barcanuck

What's really scary is that he rarely has an "amazing" game. Yes, he scores goals for fun, but you don't see him tearing it up like Messi. I'm only saying this because I think he's fully capable of tearing it up and dribbling through 3 defenders and scoring a goal ala Messi. I want to see a game where all of his dribbles confuse defenders and he can be as huge of a threat as Messi.

It would be insane if he can manage to do this in the final.

That's because there is no one like Messi. We see time and time again amazement with Messi while guys like Ney, Eto, Ibra, Ronaldo score tons of goals it's not the same jaw dropping level. No one will ever be like that so don't expect that from Ney.

GOAT_SUAREZ

That's because there is no one like Messi. We see time and time again amazement with Messi while guys like Ney, Eto, Ibra, Ronaldo score tons of goals it's not the same jaw dropping level. No one will ever be like that so don't expect that from Ney.
Call me crazy but I think Ney has some serious potential to be quite as good when he enters prime in 2 or 3 years.

F

Flavia

Call me crazy but I think Ney has some serious potential to be quite as good when he enters prime in 2 or 3 years.

You're crazy :p

Messi, by the time he was 23, already had 2 bdors. He's been insanely good for a decade, no other player can equal that. Neymar has room to improve, but he won't reach Messi's level. That's not a criticism to Neymar, it's just reality.

Stric

You're crazy :p

Messi, by the time he was 23, already had 2 bdors. He's been insanely good for a decade, no other player can equal that. Neymar has room to improve, but he won't reach Messi's level. That's not a criticism to Neymar, it's just reality.

I'll just add that a big part of what makes Messi so efficient and successful is his attitude, the willingness to proceed towards goal at all costs, even if you're being fouled like crazy, which is a trait I've never seen in any other player.

barcanuck

NeyBoy still hasn't given a single assist to Suarez if I'm correct. Reminds me of last year where Messi didn't setup Ney for like 6 months. Next year all 3 will terminate the world.

bismp

NeyBoy still hasn't given a single assist to Suarez if I'm correct. Reminds me of last year where Messi didn't setup Ney for like 6 months. Next year all 3 will terminate the world.
Assuming that we get the treble,there is no chance we can repeat this.No team has ever done it,even the guardiola team didn't do it,and i don't expect this team to make such an achievement.

Jadentheman

Assuming that we get the treble,there is no chance we can repeat this.No team has ever done it,even the guardiola team didn't do it,and i don't expect this team to make such an achievement.

Maybe we can be the first. Surely when that happens It will be for the history books

barcanuck

I think if MEH stayed together one more year they could of repeated. Or if MVP didn't have the V break his leg. It's all fine margins but yeah treble is really hard. Happy with La Liga at the end of the day.

bismp

Maybe we can be the first. Surely when that happens It will be for the history books
I definetely agree about the history books part.But it is really unlikely IMO.Even if we manage to keep the Liga and CdR titles(which would be quite an achievement),it would be extremely hard to win the CL two concecutive times.No team has ever done this.Back in 2010 ans 2012 i was really confident that we would be the first to do it,but now i tend to believe that all this is a pat of a large Uefa conspiracy :p

Ofc,as i said,all this conversation makes sense assuming we win the treble this year.Although it is really unlikely,we may also end up with nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans