11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoLodo

Fanboys are always funny. Go watch the freaking game again and stop acting like a bitch.

Sorry, but i guess you are the one that should re-watch it! :)

As someone said, no one was flawless... but Neymar was close to it! I truly believe that if Messi hadnt played he would create more chances and score again. He lost space, and Messi made some mistakes while he was playing that he could easily assist Neymar.
And its not fanboysm... as you said, just watch the match.

Anyway, Barcelona was awesome today! It was a really easy match, it seemed we were playing agaisnt Levante.

M

Messi+Eto

Sorry, but i guess you are the one that should re-watch it! :)

As someone said, no one was flawless... but Neymar was close to it! I truly believe that if Messi hadnt played he would create more chances and score again. He lost space, and Messi made some mistakes while he was playing that he could easily assist Neymar.
And its not fanboysm... as you said, just watch the match.

Anyway, Barcelona was awesome today! It was a really easy match, it seemed we were playing agaisnt Levante.

Waste of time replying them. Some members of the forum go to bed every night anticipating to hate Neymar when they wake in the morning.
Its kinda like their chosen way of life, which they follow religiously.

M

Messi+Eto

Read again mate and only post after.

Rewatch the freakin game and let it flow naturally.

I love the open ended answers. . . Very tactical withdrawal after saying something you can't back up. :lol:

hardyboy

There can't be 2 kings in a jungle...He is getting there to compete with Messi for the Balon d'or. Hope that doesn't affect their friendship. That's the only thing i'm worried about now...

Last edited:

El Flaco

Neymar's goal vs. Real Madrid

[gfy]OrangeShimmeringBats[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]HeavyPertinentBangeltiger[/gfy]

Bonus: Neymar skinned Danilo alive (and Marcelo's goal lince clearence)

[gfy]HugeSomberIrukandjijellyfish[/gfy]

Last edited:

silvia

There can't be 2 kings in a jungle...He is getting there to compete with Messi for the Balon d'or. Hope that doesn't affect their friendship. That's the only thing i'm worried about now...

if he had that level of ego, barca couldn't have won treble in the first place.
Barca locker room and their pitch is no jungle. It is a cozy sweet home...

mark1nhu

if he had that level of ego, barca couldn't have won treble in the first place.
Barca locker room and their pitch is no jungle. It is a cozy sweet home...

Yep, I agree.

Jungle is that disgusting locker room where Cristina and his slaves get together.

BerkeleyBernie

Dont run now, list these two big chances you mentioned.. when were they. Because I missed them, I could be mistaken but I dont remember them.

He had the two first good opportunities for Barça to create or score (watch the highlights in this thread). First, a nice counter, but he did what he often does when he cuts across- holds the ball too long, and doesn't see the opportunities soon enough. That one he fired towards the back post, but his teammates had held their runs. Next, he recovered a ball at the top of the box with no defender in front of him, and skied his shot.

So no, not "flawless." That said, one of my favorite games by him, much more fluid and tied into teamplay than he usually is. More conservative, but still plenty of take-ons, but at the right times, not when he had easy options to involve his teammates (the aspect of his game that has annoyed me to no end). A great example is his wonderful lead-up to Iniesta's goal. The back flick assist was gorgeous, but his previous pass in the build-up is what made that glorious goal possible. "Solo" Neymar would have received the pass from Alves and turned to run at the defenders- he had the space to do so, but it would have been a 3v5. Instead, he dumps the ball to open Rakitic and makes a diagonal run to overload the left/center and open space behind him. Rakitic in turn laterals the ball across to Iniesta, and Iniesta takes advantage of the space on the right Neymar has created with a diagonal run in the opposite direction. Without Neymar's initial layoff pass, none of that beautiful teamplay would have been possible. I want to see a lot more of **this** Neymar (and hopefully a lot less of "I'm going to try to dribble three players at the center line while my open teammates stand by waiting for my pass in vain" Neymar). Good game.

Last edited:

Height18

He had the two first good opportunities for Barça to create or score (watch the highlights in this thread). First, a nice counter, but he did what he often does when he cuts across- holds the ball too long, and doesn't see the opportunities soon enough. That one he fired towards the back post, but his teammates had held their runs. Next, he recovered a ball at the top of the box with no defender in front of him, and skied his shot.

So no, not "flawless." That said, one of my favorite games by him, much more fluid and tied into teamplay than he usually is. More conservative, but still plenty of take-ons, but at the right times, not when he had easy options to involve his teammates (the aspect of his game that has annoyed me to no end). A great example is his wonderful lead-up to Iniesta's goal. The back flick assist was gorgeous, but his previous pass in the build-up is what made that glorious goal possible. "Solo" Neymar would have received the pass from Alves and turned to run at the defenders- he had the space to do so, but it would have been a 3v5. Instead, he dumps the ball to open Rakitic and makes a diagonal run to overload the left/center and open space behind him. Rakitic in turn laterals the ball across to Iniesta, and Iniesta takes advantage of the space on the right Neymar has created with a diagonal run in the opposite direction. Without Neymar's initial layoff pass, none of that beautiful teamplay would have been possible. I want to see a lot more of **this** Neymar (and hopefully a lot less of "I'm going to try to dribble three players at the center line while my open teammates stand by waiting for my pass in vain" Neymar). Good game.

One of the clear cut chances you described:
EcstaticSphericalAcouchi.gif

Why are you quoting me with your own interpretation of what a big chance is? lol. When its clear that's not what is being talked about here. What's being discussed is clear cut chances in front of goal, that should be scored. Like Munir last chance, or Suárez chance at the end of the first half that Marcelo saved. That's what being discussed and you know it. And I didnt call his game "flawless" go find who did. No one ever has a flawless game, and his wasnt remotely close to one either.

Last edited:

kollegah

yes dude, pedro is better. case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans