11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

Great game so far indeed, too bad he is apparently injured after taking at least three knocks today.

I think Dembele's biggest issue is his final pass and the timing of his passes. To me he tends to dribble too much (because he is a very good dribbler) and tends to release the ball too late. But then again he is only 19 and has tremendous room to improve.

his passing has become damn fucking good, but I agree with you on his decision making

khaled_a_d

in a great way, watching Hoffenheim-BVB right now, if possible I'll post a video of his match later when there's one on YouTube, 2 assists already and runs basically every attack since quite the last 2-3 months

Which position does he play mostly right now? right or left side or just SS?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ousmane Dembele.

If Madrid sign this Barca fan too then I'm gonna rage. He need to stay put for 2-3 seasons so we can come for him.

Yannik

Ousmane Dembele.

If Madrid sign this Barca fan too then I'm gonna rage. He need to stay put for 2-3 seasons so we can come for him.

BVB might not be able to hold onto key players, but they definitely won't let them leave with more than 1 or 2 years on their contracts, so don't worry.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is this just a random thought or they are linked to him?

A bit of a random thought and...

I think he attributes that to Madrid signing Barca fans Modric and Isco. Ozil also was one I reckon?

This

I can imagine them perhaps offloading Benzema, move Crissy boy to the center permanently and sign him if they get that thought. Sure they have some upcoming good talents like Asensio, but if Dembele keep developing at this rate, you never know.

At the same time I do not see us being able to accomodate him for at least another three years.

He's a forward. So I don't think we need to worry about that. :lol:

Don't be so sure about that!

BVB might not be able to hold onto key players, but they definitely won't let them leave with more than 1 or 2 years on their contracts, so don't worry.

They definitely should keep the likes of Weigl, Mor, Dembele etc. for some years. Can't keep rebuilding all the time.

khaled_a_d

A bit of a random thought and...

This

I can imagine them perhaps offloading Benzema, move Crissy boy to the center permanently and sign him if they get that thought. Sure they have some upcoming good talents like Asensio, but if Dembele keep developing at this rate, you never know.

At the same time I do not see us being able to accomodate him for at least another three years.

I honestly believe that Messi will be our AM very soon which will open place for a winger in a couple of years,that is why I asked Yannik about his position couple of days ago. If he can occupy the RW position I can see us going after him or Dybala by 2018

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wouldn't worry about Real Madrid signing Dembele. They have other pure forward options such as Mayoral, Mariano not to mention Morata and Vasquez, and in the attacking midfielder/winger position they have Asensio and Odegaard, not to mention the likes of James (who might be leaving though) and Isco already. If anything Aubameyang will most likely join them, not Dembele.

Dembele is still very very raw, I think he made the right decision not to join us last summer.

Yannik

Played CAM vs Augsburg

also his highlights vs Hoffenheim, because I said earlier I was gonna post those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans