11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

BBZ has his long posts ready to go. :bartomeu:

No.
I hated Neymar, his playing style and personality even before he signed for Barca.
My previous account on Barca's forum was banned permanently because I was one of a few people in a spring of 2013 who said that we don't need Neymar here.
My: please, don't buy him-posts were not welcomed back then.

So, I disliked him on and off the pitch long before Barca.

About Dembele, his pre-Barca playing style looks ok, much more likeable than Neymar's clownish pre-Barca style.
His only con currently is his hot head.

So, in my eyes Dembele and Neymar have nothing in common.
No one can ever match levels of my hate towards Neymar.

Ok, except maybe Dybala if we buy him.

raki

Although Dembele cannot be compared with Neymar in terms of talent, there is one thing he is better: mental stability. I always dislike Brazilian players because they sometimes go rampage unnecessarily on the pitch and get red cards which causes us a lot of troubles.

Hope to see another gifted player coming (Coutinho or Mbappe). And it's also great if we can get rid of mediocre guys like Rakitic and Gomes. And of course Barto.

Dembele @20y is way better than Moneymar at the same age.

Chainsaw

Killahead
You're already judging him.
Ousmane Dembélé for @BVB in the Bundesliga last season:

Most take-ons (103)
Most chances created (63)
Most assists (12)

This is what he achieved at Dortmund last season as a teenager. He was already one of the best players in Bundesliga in his first season there. He's already proven he can perform at a big club at a very young age. Obviously Barcelona is a bigger stage but you can't in one breath cast doubt about his mental strength/"turning him into the next big thing (isn't he?) then question why "x" and "y" money was payed for him. Blame PSG for further destroying the market this season.

I have doubts about this kid and rightly so. You are the one who is turning him into a world class player, without him even achieving it yet. And your judgement is based on some stats in one or two seasons in the smaller clubs. I suggest you to hold your horses. I have seen so many of these "talented" youngsters' careers going nowhere after all the hypes they got in the beginning.

raki

I have doubts about this kid and rightly so. You are the one who is turning him into a world class player, without him even achieving it yet. And your judgement is based on some stats in one or two seasons in the smaller clubs. I suggest you to hold your horses. I have seen so many of these "talented" youngsters' careers going nowhere after all the hypes they got in the beginning.

He is a world class player. If you dont watch football besides that´s your defect not ours. Dortmund best player.

serghei

Go on Dembele!

Feels good to have someone who wants to be at club as much as he does after Ney going.

Big fee but unusual situation where almost had to pay 20/30m more for him or face an uncompetitive season.

Coutinho in now and could start to look a stronger side than last season.

I'd regroup from Coutinho fast and sign another CM. Bunch of idiots though. Could have signed Bernardo for 50m. and we would be sitting well now with Dembele, Bernardo, Semedo, even with the Paulinho signing. 3 top rated young guns to rebuild the team.

Watched City - Everton when Bernardo Silva came on and he was excellent. Changed the face of the game. The 2nd Isco we missed.

I'd have taken Bernardo for 50m. than Coutinho for 140m. every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Go on Dembele!

Feels good to have someone who wants to be at club as much as he does after Ney going.

Big fee but unusual situation where almost had to pay 20/30m more for him or face an uncompetitive season.

Coutinho in now and could start to look a stronger side than last season.

Coutinhio isn't hapenning.

Jombi

You havent seen many of those types of players. Its impossible. What he showed in the French league and later in the Bundesliga while still being a teenager is extremely rare. Its like people are comparing the German and the French league to the Bulgarian league.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'd regroup from Coutinho fast and sign another CM. Bunch of idiots though. Could have signed Bernardo for 50m. and we would be sitting well now with Dembele, Bernardo, Semedo, even with the Paulinho signing. 3 top rated young guns to rebuild the team.

Watched City - Everton when Bernardo Silva came on and he was excellent. Changed the face of the game. The 2nd Isco we missed.

I'd have taken Bernardo for 50m. than Coutinho for 140m. every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

A player of that type is needed because iniesta is old now. Also coutinho is better than Bernardo silva.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It all started because of verratti. If our board didn't have the dream of signing verratti we would have signed Coutinho long before Neymar saga, Coutinho wouldn't have signed the contract extension and we would have got him for 90-100m. And we would have got Dembele after Neymar departure. I would have thought our board was just incompetent and were unable to understand the market. But in all this craziness they signed Paulinho. Board is not only incompetent they are corrupt as fuck.

james baldwin

If by world class you mean one of the best players in the world in his position then Dembele is one of the best right wingers in the world already without question. If by world class you mean top 10 player in the world, well not yet but he's only 20 so its a moot point you're presenting.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
No.
I hated Neymar, his playing style and personality even before he signed for Barca.
My previous account on Barca's forum was banned permanently because I was one of a few people in a spring of 2013 who said that we don't need Neymar here.
My: please, don't buy him-posts were not welcomed back then.

So, I disliked him on and off the pitch long before Barca.

About Dembele, his pre-Barca playing style looks ok, much more likeable than Neymar's clownish pre-Barca style.
His only con currently is his hot head.

So, in my eyes Dembele and Neymar have nothing in common.
No one can ever match levels of my hate towards Neymar.

Ok, except maybe Dybala if we buy him.

What about Dybala, that makes you hate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans