11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jombi

105M euros fixed.

Unless we win the CL, that's what Dortmund will get.

No way. Its 135m fixed +12m variables. 42m in "variables" is not credible. Just like the "Nelsinho was signed for 30m" is not credible. Its really 45m for all intents and purposes.

I read that they added installment payments as part of the "variables" in this 105+42m price, which has zero to do with performance related variables and are guaranteed to be paid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[tw]901148591082790912[/tw]

No way. Its 135m fixed +12m variables. 42m in "variables" is not credible. Just like the "Nelsinho was signed for 30m" is not credible. Its really 45m for all intents and purposes.

I read that they added installment payments as part of the "variables" in this 105+42m price, which has zero to do with performance related variables and are guaranteed to be paid.

Dortmund confirmed it's 105m fixed.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mundo Deportivo claim Ernesto Valverde pushed this transfer through as Barca directors had doubts and presumably wanted to go for Di Maria instead.......

BBZ8800

Someone said a few pages ago:
105 fixed
30 monkey easy variables, like 50 matches played=30 millions (just an example)
And 12M in tougher variables, like winning a CL

So, it is 105 fixed, but 135 surely since those 30M are a monkey easy to achieve.

Devils

It is a lot of expectation to be put on a such a young guy.

The guy is an extraordinary talent though. He's going to be learning from the best and I'm sure he's going to be the next big thing.

Jombi

[tw]901148591082790912[/tw]

Thats irrelevant. The question is what they are expected to get paid. And thats more than 105m. No way those variables are multiple CL trophies and similar challenging variables. Most likely its just installments being counted as "variables" and similar tricks to make it look better than it is.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude

Dortmund confirmed in there Ad-hoc stock report as 105m + 40% variables. Which equates upto 42mil. Rest of the details for the variables as its been reported are, 30mil easily attainable, rest 10-12mil depends how well he performs.

Jombi

Dortmund confirmed in there Ad-hoc stock report as 105m + 40% variables. Which equates upto 42mil. Rest of the details for the variables as its been reported are, 30mil easily attainable, rest 10-12mil depends how well he performs.

12m depends on how him or the team performs. Thats 12m in variables then. Its just stupid to buy into the idea that 10 games played =20m is a "variable" for such a high profile signing. Next up, we sign someone for 1 euro and 50m in "variables" consisting of 45m for 5 games played? Should this be seen as a 1 euro signing?

SeloBarca

Do not let this distract you from the fact that Bartomeu is running this club into the ground.

Transfer window just went from disastrous to bad. Sneyke to Dembele is a short term downgrade, we've wasted 40m on Paulinho and we still don't have a proper midfield signing.

The fuckers still need to go.

Don't get me wrong though, I am happy with us getting Dembele. Actually surprised it's only 105m fixed.

Thats what im afraid of..just look what happened after we won the treble..
Before that Bartomeu was loosing in the polls

Theres still shitloads to do. Our midfield is not better than last year, and our attack, althoug hDembele is very good, is slightly weaker.
Overall our team is weaker than last year which was already crap

blaugrana1987

Thats what im afraid of..just look what happened after we won the treble..
Before that Bartomeu was loosing in the polls

Theres still shitloads to do. Our midfield is not better than last year, and our attack, althoug hDembele is very good, is slightly weaker.
Overall our team is weaker than last year which was already crap
It is better solely because Roberto is now playing there. Plus we have really good RB finally. We need coutinho though no doubt...

Alik

No.
I hated Neymar, his playing style and personality even before he signed for Barca.
My previous account on Barca's forum was banned permanently because I was one of a few people in a spring of 2013 who said that we don't need Neymar here.
My: please, don't buy him-posts were not welcomed back then.

So, I disliked him on and off the pitch long before Barca.

About Dembele, his pre-Barca playing style looks ok, much more likeable than Neymar's clownish pre-Barca style.
His only con currently is his hot head.

So, in my eyes Dembele and Neymar have nothing in common.
No one can ever match levels of my hate towards Neymar.

Ok, except maybe Dybala if we buy him.

What was your previous accout username?

Dembele @20y is way better than Moneymar at the same age.

Neymar at 20 had already scored 100 goals, was South Americas best player, had won both domestic and South American titles being the star player. I wouldn't say Dembele is better.

Last edited:

likeafire

Why does everyone care how much he costs, it's like it's our money so who gives a fook.

Dembele isn't that good imo I've seen him lots of times, people will see what I'm talking about, he lacks that end product, very pacy but his end product is a big giant turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans