11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There's absolutely no way that's true. More like 50M. Best young talent in the world by some distance, IMO.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I didn't understand that, read it on l'équipe too, they say the clause is 5M€, but buy out clauses don't apply in France ... lol, talk about contradiction.

Galning

I didn't understand that, read it on l'équipe too, they say the clause is 5M€, but buy out clauses don't apply in France ... lol, talk about contradiction.

They might not be necessary in France but that doesn't mean a player can't have a release clause. That said I don't believe he has one, let alone one of €5M.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How much would you be willing to pay for him?

At least 30M. Dembele is extremely versatile and can play as a RW, LW, ST and CAM. So he will get plently of minutes here, especially at RW and LW as those are his main positions. Messi will need much more rest from next season, and Neymar can't play all the games either. He is also two-footed and those players don't come around too often.

BarçaBarça

At least 30M. Dembele is extremely versatile and can play as a RW, LW, ST and CAM. So he will get plently of minutes here, especially at RW and LW as those are his main positions. Messi will need much more rest from next season, and Neymar can't play all the games either. He is also two-footed and those players don't come around too often.

But isn't it too early to judge? I know Martial proves me wrong, but this guy has only performed in under 1 season! He is too hyped right now - if we got him for, say, 15 M. in January I would applaud it for taking the risk, but 30 M.? You need to be damn sure that money isn't better spend elsewhere.

Last summer he was at sale for 2 M. € - hard to believe right now, but as I understood it, it was nearly a coincidence that he ended up staying at Rennes.

Lutece FC

For the 443943935 times there is NO CASH CLAUSE to break a contract in French working laws. To break a contract you have to negotiate with both parties.

Dembele is the best young crack, he 's only 19. Rennes wants to sell him, so the best offer will win.

BarçaBarça

My prediction: we will go for him, find him too expensive because of PL-clubs bidding, turn to Nolito, judge him too expensive as well...

...and sign Ben (grandp)Arfa in the end :lucho:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans