11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Were they aye... Wilson was better than Rashford.

Top stuff.

'Slagging me off'..

Again making things up. Quite the calling card.

Stick to Frenkie indeed. Love it.
He was, you just buy the media hype that Rashford was amazing that season. Wilson is a far less hyped player in general. You go by 'star names'.

JamDav1982

He was, you just buy the media hype that Rashford was amazing that season. Wilson is a far less hyped player in general. You go by 'star names'.

Fake news.

I watched him that season and have opinion based on that.

Simples.

Wilson.. aye.

'Star names' thats right. Top argument again.

Maradona37

Haha this your level you think is a good comeback.

'but but but you watch United and cheer more than for Barca'.

Yuk.
No it's just that you're embarrassing yourself even more than you do in the De Jong threads.

Ultimately, you think Rashford is great and I don't. His career so far proves that I'm closer to right than you.

Where are his and Man United's PL and CL races where they push City close? It's because of hoping for players like Rashford that United are so shite. Yet you want him at Barca haha.

But keep clinging to a round of 32 Europa League game.

Maradona37

Haha this your level you think is a good comeback.

'but but but you watch United and cheer more than for Barca'.

Yuk.
Sorry

You do watch United a lot, but you're utterly clueless about football and have no idea how to analyse what you are seeing. That better?

JamDav1982

Get a grip, people say much worse to you. And you are making clownish posts like Rashford is some sort of world-class superstar.

Get a grip and dont do it again.

Rashford that season voted fans player of season in EPL.... Wilson.. not so much.

All the media fooled everyone but the real lads who know Wilson was the best.

Maradona37

Fake news.

I watched him that season and have opinion based on that.

Simples.

Wilson.. aye.

'Star names' thats right. Top argument again.
It's obvious that you swallowed the Rashford hype in the media. I bet you were all primed for him following it up with a great season last season - then he was shite.

JamDav1982

It's obvious that you swallowed the Rashford hype in the media. I bet you were all primed for him following it up with a great season last season - then he was shite.

Fake news.. my point was he goes from 100m player to shite one season to next often and thats what gamble would be.

Maradona37

Get a grip and dont do it again.

Rashford that season voted fans player of season in EPL.... Wilson.. not so much.

All the media fooled everyone but the real lads who know Wilson was the best.
Fans Player of the season. Fuck sake, there are are LOADS more Man United fans than Newcastle, and the likes of them and Liverpool spam the voting in these awards. Plus he's just a far more hyped and popular in the media player than Wilson in general.

Fans Player of the Season. Is that really your argument? pathetic :lol:

And you insult my arguments, what a joke.

Maradona37

Yet you claim Wilson was better when Rashford was voted EPL fans player of season..

Fair know your stuff.
I have forgotten more than you will ever know about the game, that is true.

And Fans Player of the season - see above

have to go do chores soon, sick of laughing at you.

Home of Barca Fans