11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

Yeah stung me badly. I have predicted Man United's failures and laughed at them over the last 11 years - but a meaningless Community Shield game they ultimately lost has 'stung me badly'. I will laugh at them struggling again this season.

Do better.

Stung you badly enough to make another poor point about me 'praising' Man Utd...

Irrelevant point again.

Do better.

'I will laugh at them'... ffs you actually type that thinking it is some kind of come back.. 'laugh' all you like.

Maradona37

I started by mentioning Raphinha... the whole point is Rashford or Raphinha.

Yet you ask why he us brought up and make terrible points about Ivan Toney..
You brought up Rashford in this thread for zero reason, and invented a hypothetical that will never happen.

You needlessly mentioned Toney was a CF, when it is irrelevant to the discussion. Try and worm out of it but you were clearly implying it's easier for CFs to score than LWs or RWs.

This is too easy.

JamDav1982

You brought up Rashford in this thread for zero reason, and invented a hypothetical that will never happen.

You needlessly mentioned Toney was a CF, when it is irrelevant to the discussion. Try and worm out of it but you were clearly implying it's easier for CFs to score than LWs or RWs.

This is too easy.

Not quite no reason... if you respond to it thats your choice.

This is too easy.

'Worm out of it'... I said Toney is a CF and good and not relevant..

Do better.

Maradona37

Good for him... he is a CF and a good player.

Irrelevant to any point made.
Is he going for 100m? You said Rashford's peak form is 100m level, yet he was outscored in the league by Wilson. Why ain't Wilson a 100m player by your logic.

I will say it one more time, and pray that you can understand it - 22/23 was an anomalous season statistically for Rashford that will never be repeated. Every player has the odd great season. It doesn't make them 100m players.

And he still got outscored in the league by very good but not great players like Toney and Wilson.

JamDav1982

Is he going for 100m? You said Rashford's peak form is 100m level, yet he was outscored in the league by Wilson. Why ain't Wilson a 100m player by your logic.

I will say it one more time, and pray that you can understand it - 22/23 was an anomalous season statistically for Rashford that will never be repeated. Every player has the odd great season. It doesn't make them 100m players.

And he still got outscored in the league by very good but not great players like Toney and Wilson.

Jesus christ that logic on Wilson.

Good grief.

Disagree.

Maradona37

No it isnt... he tore Barca a new arse hole that season with his pace etc.

Not all just about stats.
You keep bringing up that Barca game - abundantly clear that was one of the few games you watched of him that season and are now clinging to that game.

It was a knockout play off round in the EL mate - it's hardly the stuff of legend. Fucking grow up

Maradona37

Stung you badly enough to make another poor point about me 'praising' Man Utd...

Irrelevant point again.

Do better.

'I will laugh at them'... ffs you actually type that thinking it is some kind of come back.. 'laugh' all you like.
It's clear from how you have talked in recent days that you favour United of the PL teams. Constantly defensive of them and their mediocre players.

That's what football is all about - laughing at teams you hate when they struggle.

No doubt you're the type of clown who's been predicing them to be back every season since 2016.

JamDav1982

You keep bringing up that Barca game - abundantly clear that was one of the few games you watched of him that season and are now clinging to that game.

It was a knockout play off round in the EL mate - it's hardly the stuff of legend. Fucking grow up

'Keep bringing up the Barca game'.

More invented lies to argue against.

Have at it.

JamDav1982

It's clear from how you have talked in recent days that you favour United of the PL teams. Constantly defensive of them and their mediocre players.

That's what football is all about - laughing at teams you hate when they struggle.

No doubt you're the type of clown who's been predicing them to be back every season since 2016.

More making things up...

What exactly been said that means I favour United?

Jeepers... 'thats what football is about laughing at those that struggle'.

Aye predicted they win everything since 2016.

Top stuff.

Maradona37

Jesus christ that logic on Wilson.

Good grief.

Disagree.
Wilson's performances were actually better than Rashford's that season. He's just not as big or hyped a name, which is something the likes of you falls for deeply.

Rashford has achieved fuck all in his career, and never will. He will never get close to winning the PL or the CL. But guys like you will be telling us ten years after retirement he had all the tools to be a legend.

Even loads of more realistic Man United fans know he's a waster.

Slagging me off while being a fanboy of mediocrity like Rashford. You're embarrassing. Stick to Frenkie.

JamDav1982

Also. Reported.

JamDav1982

Wilson's performances were actually better than Rashford's that season. He's just not as big or hyped a name, which is something the likes of you falls for deeply.

Rashford has achieved fuck all in his career, and never will. He will never get close to winning the PL or the CL. But guys like you will be telling us ten years after retirement he had all the tools to be a legend.

Even loads of more realistic Man United fans know he's a waster.

Slagging me off while being a fanboy of mediocrity like Rashford. You're embarrassing. Stick to Frenkie.

Were they aye... Wilson was better than Rashford.

Top stuff.

'Slagging me off'..

Again making things up. Quite the calling card.

Stick to Frenkie indeed. Love it.

Maradona37

'Keep bringing up the Barca game'.

More invented lies to argue against.

Have at it.
I watched United loads that season.

You were probably watching Barca when their games clashed with United - which would be a fair amount when games kicked off earlier in Spain.

It's abundantly clear you don't watch United or Rashford regularly.

JamDav1982

I watched United loads that season.

You were probably watching Barca when their games clashed with United - which would be a fair amount when games kicked off earlier in Spain.

It's abundantly clear you don't watch United or Rashford regularly.

Haha this your level you think is a good comeback.

'but but but you watch United and cheer more than for Barca'.

Yuk.

Home of Barca Fans