11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

Fans Player of the season. Fuck sake, there are are LOADS more Man United fans than Newcastle, and the likes of them and Liverpool spam the voting in these awards. Plus he's just a far more hyped and popular in the media player than Wilson in general.

Fans Player of the Season. Is that really your argument? pathetic :lol:

And you insult my arguments, what a joke.

Fake news.. the shortlist is voted on by PFA then fans vote.

But aye Wilson was better.

Rashford Man Utd player of year in a better side..

Maradona37

Fake news.. my point was he goes from 100m player to shite one season to next often and thats what gamble would be.
It's a hypothetical situation that will never happen, that you posted randomly out of the blue in here.

And it would fail, based on his wages and sheer inconsistency.

I never said Raphinha was good.

JamDav1982

It's a hypothetical situation that will never happen, that you posted randomly out of the blue in here.

And it would fail, based on his wages and sheer inconsistency.

I never said Raphinha was good.

Indeed..yet you felt strongly enough to discuss it.

Keep at it Wilson.

Not quite 'randomly' when there are rumours of United wanting Raphinha.

Again.. you are the one that discussed it and even more randomly started doing cartwheels for likes of Callum Wilson.

Maradona37

Fake news.. the shortlist is voted on by PFA then fans vote.

Rashford Man Utd player of year in a better side..

Still loads of fans voted for him because they're United fans and spam these awards

Newcastle weren't far off them that season to be honest.

Seeing as you are obsessed with stats - Wilson scored more goals in the league. And before the World Cup United fans were actually attacking Rashford.

He did what he sometimes does - had a three month period of insane goalscoring the second half of the season after coming back from the World Cup.

Your putting down of Wilson is laughable by the way.

Maradona37

Keep at it Wilson.
Because I am triggered by overrating of Rashford.

I am also obviously not saying Wilson is R9 - but there was little difference between he and Rashford that season. Just because you don't have a liking for him like you do Rashy and don't watch newcastle doesn't mean there wasn't.

JamDav1982

Still loads of fans voted for him because they're United fans and spam these awards

Newcastle weren't far off them that season to be honest.

Seeing as you are obsessed with stats - Wilson scored more goals in the league. And before the World Cup United fans were actually attacking Rashford.

He did what he sometimes does - had a three month period of insane goalscoring the second half of the season after coming back from the World Cup.

Your putting down of Wilson is laughable by the way.

Yet no United player won that vote in over a decade at least and the short list was ex players and not the 'media' as you like to claim.

He was voted by own fans and team mates as player of year also.. yet those that 'watch' him week in week out know how bad he is even then.

Top stuff.

Go Wilson!

Maradona37

Keep at it Wilson.

Not quite 'randomly' when there are rumours of United wanting Raphinha.

Again.. you are the one that discussed it and even more randomly started doing cartwheels for likes of Callum Wilson.
Wilson and Toney were on the same level as Rashford that season. Yet you're only doing cartwheels for one of them. Wonder why.

JamDav1982

Because I am triggered by overrating of Rashford.

I am also obviously not saying Wilson is R9 - but there was little difference between he and Rashford that season. Just because you don't have a liking for him like you do Rashy and don't watch newcastle doesn't mean there wasn't.

Back to the 'I watch more football than you' argument...

Top stuff and quite the calling card of those struggling.

Maradona37

Yet no United player won that vote in over a decade at least and the short list was ex players and not the 'media' as you like to claim.

He was voted by own fans and team mates as player of year also.. yet those that 'watch' him week in week out know how bad he is even then.

Top stuff.

Go Wilson!
No United player won it in over a decade because they've been so fucking shite for so long. Rashford performed above himself and it gave them an opening to hype him beyond his level.

Man United players often vote the wrong player Player of the Season tbh. The whole club is a joke.

Ultimately, the overall point is that (and try to finally understand this please) it was AN ANOMALOUS SEASON never to be repeated. You keep clinging to it.

Loads of people don't rate Rashford. You are talking about him like he's a superstar.

Maradona37

Back to the 'I watch more football than you' argument...

Top stuff and quite the calling card of those struggling.
Not really.

The fact is you think Rashford is a borderline world-class player, based on one great season in 8.

Says a lot about you.

One question - do you think Rashford will ever play in a team that will seriously contend for the Premier League or the Champions League? One reply, yes or no.

And loads of opposition fans think Rashford is a nothing player, or at best average, but I guess they are just biased right?

Clown can't even get in the Euro squad

JamDav1982

No United player won it in over a decade because they've been so fucking shite for so long. Rashford performed above himself and it gave them an opening to hype him beyond his level.

Man United players often vote the wrong player Player of the Season tbh. The whole club is a joke.

Ultimately, the overall point is that (and try to finally understand this please) it was AN ANOMALOUS SEASON never to be repeated. You keep clinging to it.

Loads of people don't rate Rashford. You are talking about him like he's a superstar.

Ah so when they are not 'shite' and Rashford is their best player he has better chance of winning it?

Top argument that one.

Ah now its 'Man Utd fans are a joke and voted for wrong player'.

Again.. great arguments. Not struggling at all.

JamDav1982

Not really.

The fact is you think Rashford is a borderline world-class player, based on one great season in 8.

Says a lot about you.

One question - do you think Rashford will ever play in a team that will seriously contend for the Premier League or the Champions League? One reply, yes or no.

And loads of opposition fans think Rashford is a nothing player, or at best average, but I guess they are just biased right?

Clown can't even get in the Euro squad

Nah fake news.

I literally said Rashford goes from top to shite one season to next recently.

Says a lot about you.

Home of Barca Fans