11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Were they aye?

Your opinion.

Dont get so triggered.
Just like it's yout opinion they weren't - backed up by you by a very dubious 'fans player of the year'. Mason Mount won Chelsea POTY 2 years in a row and look at the state of him now.

Hideous point by you and clinging to the past, as usual.

JamDav1982

Just like it's yout opinion they weren't - backed up by you by a very dubious 'fans player of the year'. Mason Mount won Chelsea POTY 2 years in a row and look at the state of him now.

Hideous point by you and clinging to the past, as usual.

Indeed it is my opinion.. and secure enough in it to not spout 'but but you dont watch football'.

Top stuff.

Brilliant point well made is more accurate.

Good for Mason Mount...

Maradona37

Ah so when they are not 'shite' and Rashford is their best player he has better chance of winning it?

Top argument that one.

Ah now its 'Man Utd fans are a joke and voted for wrong player'.

Again.. great arguments. Not struggling at all.
Yes, Man United are such a hyped club, that if someone has a relatively good season it is blown out of all proportion. Before that their players were so bad that nobody could get away with hyping him.

They voted Fernandes last season did they not? When Dalot was likely better, and Bruno went through lots of bad spells of form. United players are some of the dumbest in the Premier League, so I wouldn't listen to them.

I'm the one struggling apparently, yet you cling to the 'Fans Player of the Season' award from two years ago.

Maradona37

Indeed it is my opinion.. and secure enough in it to not spout 'but but you dont watch football'.

Top stuff.

Brilliant point well made is more accurate.

Good for Mason Mount...
It's a dubious opinion - yet you are castigating me for having a different one. You didn't insult me but you're being very demeaning without actually using ad homs.

The fact you kept harking to that barca round of 32 game would imply that you didn't watch United week in and week out. Just the impression I got.

JamDav1982

Yes, Man United are such a hyped club, that if someone has a relatively good season it is blown out of all proportion. Before that their players were so bad that nobody could get away with hyping him.

They voted Fernandes last season did they not? When Dalot was likely better, and Bruno went through lots of bad spells of form. United players are some of the dumbest in the Premier League, so I wouldn't listen to them.

I'm the one struggling apparently, yet you cling to the 'Fans Player of the Season' award from two years ago.

Nah it goes both ways.

Good can be hyped and bad can get the opposite.

Same as all of the top clubs.

Go tell all the United fans they are wrong.. like the PFA members were wrong.. like the other Man Utd players were wrong.

Tell them.. 'yous watch less football than me'

Might work.

Maradona37

The point about Mason Mount is that fans player of the teams, team player of the year, mean absolutely fuck all.

Especially two years later when Rashford has just followed up his 'stellar' season with an absolute waster of one.

JamDav1982

It's a dubious opinion - yet you are castigating me for having a different one. You didn't insult me but you're being very demeaning without actually using ad homs.

The fact you kept harking to that barca round of 32 game would imply that you didn't watch United week in and week out. Just the impression I got.

Fake news....

You are the one going personal and stating you watch more football etc like a child throwing toys out.

JamDav1982

The point about Mason Mount is that fans player of the teams, team player of the year, mean absolutely fuck all.

Especially two years later when Rashford has just followed up his 'stellar' season with an absolute waster of one.

No it means the fans think he was their best player that season...and anyone arguing they watch more than them as any kind of argument is.....

Indeed Rashford was poor last season.. as per original point made.

Maradona37

Go tell all the United fans they are wrong.. like the PFA members were wrong.. like the other Man Utd players were wrong.
Appeal to authority and popularity fallacy, pretty bad argument.

Man United fans are generally bad at rating their own players - see Redcafe. Plus they have a bias to Rashy some of them as he came through their academy and they love local lads.

PFA members can indeed be wrong, yes. Ex pros aren't exactly the most educated people.

Maradona37

Fake news....

You are the one going personal and stating you watch more football etc like a child throwing toys out.
Nah it's the honest impression I got. You harking back to the Barca game makes me think you watched the odd big game, like that one, and filled in the other gaps by the media hyping Rashy and his stats on wikipedia.

JamDav1982

Appeal to authority and popularity fallacy, pretty bad argument.

Man United fans are generally bad at rating their own players - see Redcafe. Plus they have a bias to Rashy some of them as he came through their academy and they love local lads.

PFA members can indeed be wrong, yes. Ex pros aren't exactly the most educated people.

Haha no it is a good argument... it is referencing the fans that watched the games.. the pfa members etc who watched the games.

Your terrible argument is 'I know better than any fans that watch football as I watch more and understand more'.

JamDav1982

Nah it's the honest impression I got. You harking back to the Barca game makes me think you watched the odd big game, like that one, and filled in the other gaps by the media hyping Rashy and his stats on wikipedia.

Says more about you than me that argument.

Couldnt care less if thats what you think.

Quite happy you do to be honest. Shows your level.

Maradona37

No it means the fans think he was their best player that season...and anyone arguing they watch more than them as any kind of argument is.....

Indeed Rashford was poor last season.. as per original point made.
But fans can be wrong, that is what you don't get. I even seen Chelsea fans say that at least one of Mount's was bias as he's a home town boy.

Fact is these people can be wrong. You seem to think they're always right and beyond dispute.

Ultimately, the state that Mount and Rashford are in in August 2024 would imply that they had purple patches, as I said.

JamDav1982

But fans can be wrong, that is what you don't get. I even seen Chelsea fans say that at least one of Mount's was bias as he's a home town boy.

Fact is these people can be wrong. You seem to think they're always right and beyond dispute.

Ultimately, the state that Mount and Rashford are in in August 2024 would imply that they had purple patches, as I said.

Yes and you can be wrong... but to make out you watch more or have more of a clue when start by saying 'those who watch him every week' think like me..

Nope they dont that season.

No big revelation to stats Rashford was poor last season.. its part of original comment that triggered you so badly.

Maradona37

Haha no it is a good argument... it is referencing the fans that watched the games.. the pfa members etc who watched the games.

Your terrible argument is 'I know better than any fans that watch football as I watch more and understand more'.
Loads of people watch games.

The fact you don't seem to understand that fans can be wrong (especially with bias to the local lads) and that ex pros can be wrong (see terrible punditry by some of the best players English football has ever seen) is terrifying.

You believe everything you read and every award going.

And again, even if you're right, IT WAS TWO SEASONS AGO and he's been dogshit since then. it was an anomalous season never to be repeated

Stop behaving like a lost cause.

Home of Barca Fans