11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Says more about you than me that argument.

Couldnt care less if thats what you think.

Quite happy you do to be honest. Shows your level.
My level is above yours pal. Have beaten smarter, more knowledgable lads than you before.

But stick to thinking De Jong is world-class and has been excellent for Barca, and isn't a waster bleeding the club dry after all. I see now why guys like Jamrock find you an irritant.

Peace.

JamDav1982

My level is above yours pal. Have beaten smarter, more knowledgable lads than you before.

But stick to thinking De Jong is world-class and has been excellent for Barca, and isn't a waster bleeding the club dry after all. I see now why guys like Jamrock find you an irritant.

Peace.

Nah you get 'triggered' then spout nonsense about watching more football etc.

Keep at it. Suits you.

Love FDJ. Top player.

No peace.

You fit well with Jamrock. Buddy up.

ajnotkeith

I get what Jammy is saying that he would rather take a risk and hope that Rashford feels good this season rather than get above average or mediocre play from Raphinha.

Rashford is not world class in general but at his best level he can be a serious game changer and counter attack practically by himself with his running, dribbling and finishing. His ceiling is higher than Raphinha's and he suits what he need. As mentioned though he can also be a lot worse than Raphinha but again I understand what he is saying in preferring to take Rashford and take a chance rather than having Raphinha who doesn't suit what we need.

I think Rashford could also be good in LaLiga where the defenders are generally slower and also we have plenty of good passers that will ping him balls in behind to run with. I'd like to see him here but I doubt United would swap for Raphinha on loan, perhaps transfer.

Maradona37

Yes and you can be wrong... but to make out you watch more or have more of a clue when start by saying 'those who watch him every week' think like me..

Nope they dont that season.

No big revelation to stats Rashford was poor last season.. its part of original comment that triggered you so badly.
The overall point is this...

Rashford and Mount are mediocre players who have - at times - played above themselves and had the odd good season, like thousands of average players before and after them.

They will never ever be good enough to help Man United win the Premier League or Champions League. You are never getting close to Man City with players of the calibre of Mount and Rashford.

it's really that simple pal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I would not gamble a single euro on Rashford.

A soon-to-be 27 year old player that has struggled to put together one single season where he's performed at a high level consistently, and seem to love to party off the pitch too.

Stay away.

Maradona37

Nah you get 'triggered' then spout nonsense about watching more football etc.

Keep at it. Suits you.

Love FDJ. Top player.

No peace.

You fit well with Jamrock. Buddy up.
FDJ has really proved he is a top player at Barca. He was at Ajax, but he's regressed since then and you are far too much of a fanboy to admit it.

Fact is you rely on bollocks like 'Fans POTY'.

Maradona37

A soon-to-be 27 year old player that has struggled to put together one single season where he's performed at a high level consistently, and seem to love to party off the pitch too.

Stay away.
But Jammy says he could be a superstar.

JamDav1982

Rashford and Mount are mediocre players who have - at times - played above themselves and had the odd good season, like thousands of average players before and after them.

They will never ever be good enough to help Man United win the Premier League or Champions League. You are never getting close to Man City with players of the calibre of Mount and Rashford.

False... dont get so 'triggered' pal.

I debate opinions on football with folk a lot higher up in game than you and know what they agree/disagree on.

Lions and sheep etc.

JamDav1982

FDJ has really proved he is a top player at Barca. He was at Ajax, but he's regressed since then and you are far too much of a fanboy to admit it.

Fact is you rely on bollocks like 'Fans POTY'.

FDJ top player.

I know opinions of folk paid a lot of money that I can respect on this one.

Dont worry about that.

Aye fans player and players player of year is bollocks as a response to someone who claims those that watch him week in week out know how poor he is.

Top stuff.

ajnotkeith

I think this is because of style rather than because of the players themselves.

I think Rashford could absolutely be part of a top side where he has other players that fill in his flaws maybe such as not participating enough in possession or creativity etc. The problem is United are wholly a counter attack based team for a long time now and you'll never win anything major only off that type of football. It can get some big wins but you'll never have enough control to keep winning consistently.

I actually think if Rashford was here he would do well and would improve the other forwards as have someone with pace who could challenge backlines.

Maradona37

I get what Jammy is saying that he would rather take a risk and hope that Rashford feels good this season rather than get above average or mediocre play from Raphinha.

Rashford is not world class in general but at his best level he can be a serious game changer and counter attack practically by himself with his running, dribbling and finishing. His ceiling is higher than Raphinha's and he suits what he need. As mentioned though he can also be a lot worse than Raphinha but again I understand what he is saying in preferring to take Rashford and take a chance rather than having Raphinha who doesn't suit what we need.

I think Rashford could also be good in LaLiga where the defenders are generally slower and also we have plenty of good passers that will ping him balls in behind to run with. I'd like to see him here but I doubt United would swap for Raphinha on loan, perhaps transfer.
I just don't rate him. Watched him for 8 years and he's mediocre technically and cannot play against high lines.

His first touch is one of the worst and even at times most erratic I have seen.

ajnotkeith

Stay away.
It could also be that a fresh start in a better side is what pushes him further. He has been in a quite dysfunctional club and for what it's worth been one of their best players over time.

If it was a low cost deal I would be totally down to sign him.

Maradona37

Ah so when they are not 'shite' and Rashford is their best player he has better chance of winning it?

Top argument that one.

Ah now its 'Man Utd fans are a joke and voted for wrong player'.

Again.. great arguments. Not struggling at all.
They voted for Bruno last season when dalot was better.

The point clearly went over your head - any hint of a decent performance gets hyped to the sky by the Man United fans and media. If someone is terrible they have nothing to hype - but if they do fairly well it gets hyped like they're Mbappe.

get it now?

JamDav1982

They voted for Bruno last season when dalot was better.

The point clearly went over your head - any hint of a decent performance gets hyped to the sky by the Man United fans and media. If someone is terrible they have nothing to hype - but if they do fairly well it gets hyped like they're Mbappe.

get it now?

Aye and PFA and players at Man Utd voted Rashford ahead of others just for the fun of it also.

Top stuff.

Home of Barca Fans