11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Nah fake news.

I literally said Rashford goes from top to shite one season to next recently.

Says a lot about you.
He doesn't though - he's shite most seasons. He doesn't have one good season then one bad. That would imply he's good half the time when it's more like 15 percent of the time.

Anyway someone here wants me to help them with chores so will have to reply to your inanity later.

JamDav1982

He doesn't though - he's shite most seasons. He doesn't have one good season then one bad. That would imply he's good half the time when it's more like 15 percent of the time.

Anyway someone here wants me to help them with chores so will have to reply to your inanity later.

In last few years he has.. quite literally.

Go do your chores. Good lad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It could also be that a fresh start in a better side is what pushes him further. He has been in a quite dysfunctional club and for what it's worth been one of their best players over time.

If it was a low cost deal I would be totally down to sign him.

The fresh start excuse is always used for players like Rashford who simply lack the desire and ambition to be very good.
He's a player that is content at delivering the occasional great performance and is content with the high salary he receives to live the life he wants.

Only way a player like that is acceptable to sign is on a max two year deal with a low salary and since that is impossible just stay away. Some people love making up a million excuses for some players who lack all the things I already mentioned along with the maturity you'd expect.

ajnotkeith

I just don't rate him. Watched him for 8 years and he's mediocre technically and cannot play against low blocks.

His first touch is one of the worst and even at times most erratic I have seen.
He definitely has weaknesses and I feel like spending so long in United has limited him from learning better footballing habits. He would need adaptation to play in a more possession focused side. He's been playing basically only on the counter for many years and isn't playing with players that can raise his level. United's team is not very good and I think he did well to have those few top seasons like he did with Ten Hag first year.

Do I think he is a top player right now? No, but I think moving to a top club such as Barcelona with good possession players and some more creative and technical players could suit him, they will manage the ball and can ping balls in behind to him to give the team some direct dynamic like Dembele did although different players.

JamDav1982

Same goes for you to be honest. When you cling to stuff like fans POTY like it's the ballon d'or
Nah as said umpteen times.

The fact fans, players and PFA regarded him as Man Utds best player that season is to show how terrible your argument that 'those who watch him every week' know the truth.. that season.

Awful argument. Easily countered.

But you double down on knowing football better than those fans, players etc who watch every week when contradict your argument.

Very simple stuff.

Maradona37

The fresh start excuse is always used for players like Rashford who simply lack the desire and ambition to be very good.
He's a player that is content at delivering the occasional great performance and is content with the high salary he receives to live the life he wants.

Only way a player like that is acceptable to sign is on a max two year deal with a low salary and since that is impossible just stay away. Some people love making up a million excuses for some players who lack all the things I already mentioned along with the maturity you'd expect.
Yep.

No point trying to explain this to some though.

People will talk about the 'potential' this undertalented and unprofessional waster has until he's 36 and on the verge of retirement.

No club is going anywhere with Rashford as a star player. It's been proved time and again at Man United,

Maradona37

He definitely has weaknesses and I feel like spending so long in United has limited him from learning better footballing habits. He would need adaptation to play in a more possession focused side. He's been playing basically only on the counter for many years and isn't playing with players that can raise his level. United's team is not very good and I think he did well to have those few top seasons like he did with Ten Hag first year.

Do I think he is a top player right now? No, but I think moving to a top club such as Barcelona with good possession players and some more creative and technical players could suit him, they will manage the ball and can ping balls in behind to him to give the team some direct dynamic like Dembele did although different players.
I think you're hoping against hope and coming out with loads of conditions he'd need to be a moderate success.

Ultimately he's just not good enough, it really is that simple. He's a bluffer.

jamrock

I would not gamble a single euro on Rashford.

A soon-to-be 27 year old player that has struggled to put together one single season where he's performed at a high level consistently, and seem to love to party off the pitch too.

Stay away.
This guy gets it. Lol

Home of Barca Fans