11 - Raphinha

jamrock

I get what Jammy is saying that he would rather take a risk and hope that Rashford feels good this season rather than get above average or mediocre play from Raphinha.

Rashford is not world class in general but at his best level he can be a serious game changer and counter attack practically by himself with his running, dribbling and finishing. His ceiling is higher than Raphinha's and he suits what he need. As mentioned though he can also be a lot worse than Raphinha but again I understand what he is saying in preferring to take Rashford and take a chance rather than having Raphinha who doesn't suit what we need.

I think Rashford could also be good in LaLiga where the defenders are generally slower and also we have plenty of good passers that will ping him balls in behind to run with. I'd like to see him here but I doubt United would swap for Raphinha on loan, perhaps transfer.
Yeaaaa

No

Maradona37

Nah as said umpteen times.

The fact fans, players and PFA regarded him as Man Utds best player that season is to show how terrible your argument that 'those who watch him every week' know the truth.. that season.

Awful argument. Easily countered.

But you double down on knowing football better than those fans, players etc who watch every week when contradict your argument.

Very simple stuff.
Mate, fans of clubs get things wrong ALL THE TIME, especially when they're susceptible to media hype and it's the academy graduate they have a bias for.

PFA is full of ex pros with no education.

yet you cling to these like they're the be all and end all. Fernandes won POTY for United last season when he had long spells where he was awful. Dalot probably deserved it.

These things can be wrong you know.

And even if they aren't, it's the past now, and he's hopeless now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think Raphinha performs very well for the most part. He scores clutch goals, but his impact on the pitch in terms of overall play is just not very good.

But I'll never fault Raphinha for his desire, work-rate and willingness to try and work hard. Professionalism off the pitch.

Words you cannot associate with shitters like Marcus Rashford. If you want to sign a winger sign someone who has all the right tools and don't burn money into another doomed project.

Maradona37

'Moron'

Chores min.

Morons come out with arguments such as 'I watch more football than all the fans and you'.

Fake news is to the point when required.
Well it does seem like you watched a few big Man United games that season and extrapolated from that.

Your continual mentioning of a EL round of 32 game and quoting of stats anyone can look up on wikipedia backs that up.

Sorry but it the impression I get.

JamDav1982

Mate, fans of clubs get things wrong ALL THE TIME, especially when they're susceptible to media hype and it's the academy graduate they have a bias for.

PFA is full of ex pros with no education.

yet you cling to these like they're the be all and end all. Fernandes won POTY for United last season when he had long spells where he was awful. Dalot probably deserved it.

These things can be wrong you know.

And even if they aren't, it's the past now, and he's hopeless now.

Fake news... you started with 'those that watch know the truth'.

I literally showed you those that watch.. players and fans.. voted him their best player.

Then it turns to.. 'dont trust those that watch every week'.

Top stuff.

JamDav1982

Well it does seem like you watched a few big Man United games that season and extrapolated from that.

Your continual mentioning of a EL round of 32 game and quoting of stats anyone can look up on wikipedia backs that up.

Sorry but it the impression I get.

Keep thinking that.. it really is a top argument to have....'I watch more football'

Dont let that one go.

More lies 'continually' when mentioned once and it is relevant to that season.

You have mentioned your chores more min.

Top stuff.

Maradona37

Fake news... you started with 'those that watch know the truth'.

I literally showed you those that watch.. players and fans.. voted him their best player.

Then it turns to.. 'dont trust those that watch every week'.

Top stuff.
SO FUCKING WHAT, THEY CAN BE WRONG.

You are annoying as fuck to talk to. People can win awards and not deserve it sometimes. Especially with man United given their hype of academy graduates.

It's isn't a gotcha or 100 percent cast-iron point. Fans of clubs can get things wrong.

Yet you are clinging to it like it's the be all and end all.

Did rashford win fans player of the year over haaland or de bruyne? or was it just for Man United? You said he won Fans Player of the year for the whole league as well didn't you? Which would suggest again it is bollocks because he was voted over haaland or de bruyne

Maradona37

Keep thinking that.. it really is a top argument to have....'I watch more football'

Dont let that one go.

More lies 'continually' when mentioned once and it is relevant to that season.

You have mentioned your chores more min.

Top stuff.
Nah I am not saying anything bad about it. But it does seem like you barely watched him, sorry.

Sorry if you didn't watch him much and have been found out.

JamDav1982

Haha as I said.. you point to those who watch every week knowing the truth.

The flip that to 'THEY CAN BE WRONG' when shown otherwise.

Top stuff.

jamrock

I don't think Raphinha performs very well for the most part. He scores clutch goals, but his impact on the pitch in terms of overall play is just not very good.

But I'll never fault Raphinha for his desire, work-rate and willingness to try and work hard. Professionalism off the pitch.

Words you cannot associate with shitters like Marcus Rashford. If you want to sign a winger sign someone who has all the right tools and don't burn money into another doomed project.
Exactly no one will say raphinha is WC, but he does all the things you said, is a great professional and more often times than not, will come up with someone for you.

Always take a steady 7 over a fluctuating 9.

Maradona37

Haha as I said.. you point to those who watch every week knowing the truth.

The flip that to 'THEY CAN BE WRONG' when shown otherwise.

Top stuff.
So everyone in the world who wins an award is right?

have you heard of how film fans think the oscars and who wins awards are a fucking joke?

Keep clinging to fans poty from two years ago.

JamDav1982

So everyone in the world who wins an award is right?

have you heard of how film fans think the oscars and who wins awards are a fucking joke?

Keep clinging to fans poty from two years ago.

And again...

You state those that watch him every week agree with you...

When shown no to be the case you say 'well they players and fans are wrong'.

Top stuff.

Home of Barca Fans