11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Anyway, I look forward to more shite served up by Rashford this season, and United getting fucking nowhere near the title again.

Maradona37

And again...

You state those that watch him every week agree with you...

When shown no to be the case you say 'well they players and fans are wrong'.

Top stuff.
Because they can be.

The fact is you're saying he won Fans POTY for the whole league - the fact he's winning the award that season over the likes of Haaland and De Bruyne shows that it is worth fuck all, and more about who has the most fans.

You're arguing for the veracity of an award that said Rashford outperformed haaland and de bruyne in 22-23...

'Fans POTY'

JamDav1982

Because they can be.

The fact is you're saying he won Fans POTY for the whole league - the fact he's winning the award that season over the likes of Haaland and De Bruyne shows that it is worth fuck all, and more about who has the most fans.

You're arguing for the veracity of an award that said Rashford outperformed haaland and de bruyne in 22-23...

'Fans POTY'

Again... you state one thing that 'those who watch know best' when that contradicts you then you flip it to 'they can be wrong'.

Simples.

I am arguing those that watch dont agree with you that season.

Maradona37

Again... you state one thing that 'those who watch know best' when that contradicts you then you flip it to 'they can be wrong'.

Simples.
They can be wrong though, are you disagreeing with that?

Are you saying that award ceremonies never get it wrong in any realm? Why are you being so obtuse?

Did Rashy deserve Fans POTY for the whole league over Haaland and De Bruyne in 22-23? Yes or no.

JamDav1982

They can be wrong though, are you disagreeing with that?

Are you saying that award ceremonies never get it wrong in any realm? Why are you being so obtuse?

Did Rashy deserve Fans POTY for the whole league over Haaland and De Bruyne in 22-23? Yes or no.

Yes 'they can be wrong' once they dont agree with you.

When your original point was 'those that watch him every week agree with me'.

Flipped on a dime.

Maradona37

Simples.

I am arguing those that watch dont agree with you that season.
The fact two actual awards contradict each other - the official PFA and Fans PFA, won by two different people - should surely tell you that no award is an ultimate authority, no?

Ultimately you're arguing in defence of an award that said Rashford was better than haaland in 22-23. You're swimming against the tide and you know it.

Maradona37

Flipped on a dime.
Answer the question.

Was The 'Fans POTY' correct to award Rashford the award over Haaland or De Bruyne in 22-23?

or could it be tribal United fans voting for their player out of bias?

It shouldn't really be this hard to get a straight answer.

You deflect more than anyone I have seen.

JamDav1982

The fact two actual awards contradict each other - the official PFA and Fans PFA, won by two different people - should surely tell you that no award is an ultimate authority, no?

Ultimately you're arguing in defence of an award that said Rashford was better than haaland in 22-23. You're swimming against the tide and you know it.

No I am arguing that those who watched do not think he was as poor as you claim and was much better than that.

Simple.

Maradona37

Flipped on a dime.
Yeah those who are opposition fans. It;s mostly Man United fans who rate him as the POTY for 22-23. Certainly not city or Liverpool.

Maradona37

No I am arguing that those who watched do not think he was as poor as you claim and was much better than that.

Simple.
Another strawman - never said he was poor.

He was good, to a point. His all-round game was mediocre as usual but he scored plenty of goals.

But he wasn't good to the point he's a 100m player, as you claimed. Especially as that one season is surrounded by long-term poor performance by him.

You're taking one outlier of a season and extrapolating it to show what he COULD be like if he joined Barca, in the face of all the negative evidence to the contrary.

Home of Barca Fans