11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

You actually think that is some gotcha.... it isnt so will leave you hanging on that one.

Dont get triggered now.
It is though.

You are arguing for the accuracy and competency of an award that said Rashford outperformed Haaland and De Bruyne in 22-23.

Says it all.

Get real - it's a fucking joke of an award with fans of clubs voting for their own players. man U have more fans than City.

JamDav1982

It is though.

You are arguing for the accuracy and competency of an award that said Rashford outperformed Haaland and De Bruyne in 22-23.

Says it all.

Get real - it's a fucking joke of an award with fans of clubs voting for their own players. man U have more fans than City.

It isnt though.. I am arguing against the idea that folk who watched him every week that season thought he was poor and have used the Man U fans, players and those at PFA who had them on that short list to back that up.

Maradona37

Anyway continue to cling to it, Maybe being voted 'Fans POTY 22-23' will inspire Rashford to never before seen levels and he will lead United to the PL trophy over Guardiola's boys this season (y)

Maradona37

It isnt though.. I am arguing against the idea that folk who watched him every week that season thought he was poor and have used the Man U fans, players and those at PFA who had them on that short list to back that up.
The point is these people voted for him over Haaland and De Bruyne, who were clearly far better than him in even his best ever season of 22-23 - they're either clueless or biased, more likely the latter.

And again, look at the battering Rashford was taking for his performances that season before the world cup. Cheers.

JamDav1982

The point is these people voted for him over Haaland and De Bruyne, who were clearly far better than him in even his best ever season of 22-23 - they're either clueless or biased, more likely the latter.

And again, look at the battering Rashford was taking for his performances that season before the world cup. Cheers.

No.. the point is the Man Utd fans who watched him voted him the best at the club that season as did the players and those from PFA who shortlisted him for that award.

Not difficult to understand point being made that those who watched did not think he was poor.

Although you lied about not saying poor but never mind.

Maradona37

said he was poor harshly and for effect.

He was good (overall game was poor but players like him are all about stats), but more like a 7.5/10. You seem to think he was a 9.5 though and one of the best players in the world that season, reaching Salah like levels.

No.

And even if he was (doubtful) it was a fucking anomaly. And anyone who 'gambles' on him based on that isolated season, is a moron.

merci.

JamDav1982

said he was poor harshly and for effect.

He was good (overall game was poor but players like him are all about stats), but more like a 7.5/10. You seem to think h was a 9.5 though and one of the best players in the world that season, reaching Salah like levels.

No.

Then denied saying poor but nevermind.

No.. what I have said was he was in my opinion a 100m player level on that season and those who watched him.. fans, players and PFA agreed he was their best player.

Simple as that.

I have stuck to that all the way through.. you have gone from he was 'poor' to 'good'

Maradona37

Anyway Jammy son, I take it Rashy deserved the 22-23 'Fans POTY' over Haaland and De Bruyne? Him winning that totally didn't make an absolute cunt of that award and prove it's just about tribalism

Cheers.

JamDav1982

Sorry for not having a photographic memory and memorising every point you or I have made in the last 7/8 pages or whatever.

He was good STATSWISE, not as good as you are making out in terms of overall performance. The end.

It doesnt need a memory it needs being consistent.

He was good as shown by stats, fans, players and PFA.

The end..maybe.

JamDav1982

Anyway Jammy son, I take it Rashy deserved the 22-23 'Fans POTY' over Haaland and De Bruyne? Him winning that totally didn't make an absolute cunt of that award and prove it's just about tribalism

Cheers.

Fake news.

Never claimed that.

Trust me I am ten steps ahead of you and know what you will argue about that award..hence why emphasised the PFA short list part as being relevant to the argument.

Maradona37

It doesnt need a memory it needs being consistent.

He was good as shown by stats, fans, players and PFA.

The end..maybe.
Stats, not overall performance. He scored goals even in games where he was otherwise on the periphery. I thought from your comments last night you don't just care about stats? Or is it only when it's about Raphinha that stats don't matter?

Players who voted Fernandes better than dalot last season, and fans who claimed he was better than haaland and Kev in 22-23

Cheers.

Maradona37

Fake news.

Never claimed that.

Trust me I am ten steps ahead of you and know what you will argue about that award..hence why emphasised the PFA short list part as being relevant to the argument.
You're 39 steps behind.

Short list. Were other players on that list who performed as well as him? Or are they not as hyped in the media?

Home of Barca Fans