11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Jeepers new low... 'go post on Blue moon'.

So the rules are this... you and 'bluemoon' cant be wrong.

'Appeals to authority'.

You dont even know what it means and contradicting yourself once again.

Go do your chores.
I knew what an appeal to authority was when you were in nappies, child.

Fact is, if fans opinions matter, why not Bluemoon? Why is it ok for you to argue in favour of tribal Man United fans voting for Marcus, but I can't do the opposite with man city fans advocating for haaland or kev?

Fact is you have zero response. You know if you claim rashford deserved fans poty over haaland or kev in 22-23, or casemiro deserved team of the year more than rodri, you'd be making a cunt of yourself.

Keep clinging to 'fans POTY' from donkeys years ago. Maybe it will help him win the PL this season.

Maradona37

Anyway, keep extolling the virtues of awards that say rashford was better than haaland and de bruyne in 22-23. I am sure they're not wrong at all.

JamDav1982

Anyway, keep extolling the virtues of awards that say rashford was better than haaland and de bruyne in 22-23. I am sure they're not wrong at all.

Fake news.. was ten steps ahead of you on that award and used it to show opinion of PFA and others who watched him that season along with the United fans.

Keep repeating it though.

Maradona37

Ultimately this all started because you made a completely laughable post about Rashford being a good gamble for Barca over Raphinha.

Not only was it completely out of nowhere, as Rashford will never even join Barca (more chance of the atomic bomb going off), but if he did, he would cripple barca further with his wages and his poor professionalism and performances.

So it was a completely random, left-field, bonkers post from you.

Maradona37

Fake news.. was ten steps ahead of you on that award and used it to show opinion of PFA and others who watched him that season along with the United fans.

Keep repeating it though.
United fans think rashford was better thn two man city players in 22-23 and that casemiro was better than rodri - colour me surprised.

JamDav1982

Ultimately this all started because you made a completely laughable post about Rashford being a good gamble for Barca over Raphinha.

Not only was it completely out of nowhere, as Rashford will never even join Barca (more chance of the atomic bomb going off), but if he did, he would cripple barca further with his wages and his poor professionalism and performances.

So it was a completely random, left-field, bonkers post from you.

Fake news.

You actually got 'triggered' and took hours to do the chores because got tied in knots.

JamDav1982

United fans think rashford was better thn two man city players in 22-23 and that casemiro was better than rodri - colour me surprised.

Again... that award was used to show PFA thoughts on him and another group along with United fans in club awards and the players.

Ten steps ahead of this argument and seen it coming a mile off.

Maradona37

Again... that award was used to show PFA thoughts on him and another group along with United fans in club awards and the players.

Ten steps ahead of this argument and seen it coming a mile off.
Ultimately, it shows the stupidity of the voters, doesn't it? Whether theyr'e players, United fans, fans of whoever.

You simply cannot argue for the credibility of an award that says Rashford was superior to Haaland and de Bruyne in 22-23, or that Casemiro was better than Rodri

yet here you are desperately trying to. The end.

JamDav1982

Ultimately, it shows the stupidity of the voters, doesn't it? Whether theyr'e players, United fans, fans of whoever.

You simply cannot argue for the credibility of an award that says Rashford was superior to Haaland and de Bruyne in 22-23, or that Casemiro was better than Rodri

yet here you are desperately trying to. The end.

Fake news.

You need a better memory to know what the point made was.

The end.

Home of Barca Fans