11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Also, didn't Casemiro get in the team of the year over Rodri that season? :lol:

These awards are often bollocks, accept it. Stop clinging to them like a bunny boiler clings to a man.]

Man United get more hype than man City, they're the establishment club in England and there will always be a bias towards their players where it is possible.

the end.

JamDav1982

Stats, not overall performance. He scored goals even in games where he was otherwise on the periphery. I thought from your comments last night you don't just care about stats? Or is it only when it's about Raphinha that stats don't matter?

Players who voted Fernandes better than dalot last season, and fans who claimed he was better than haaland and Kev in 22-23

Cheers.

No both.. stats and performance.

Gone from 'poor' to 'good' though so you have been educated in part.

JamDav1982

Also, didn't Casemiro get in the team of the year over Rodri that season? :lol:

These awards are often bollocks, accept it. Stop clinging to them like a bunny boiler clings to a man.

Ah awards are pointless... yet you argue those that watch know he was poor when those that watch.. fans, players and PFA disagree.

My apologies not 'poor' now but 'good'.

'Bunny boiler clings to a man'.

Yuk.. new low that one.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
tlak-donottlak.gif

Maradona37

No both.. stats and performance.

Gone from 'poor' to 'good' though so you have been educated in part.
I watched him the entire season and his performances were much worse than his stats.

Even many Man United fans say this about Rashford - he's like post peak Ronaldo or Haaland in that he's often invisible in general play but pops up with a winning goal or something.

Also cannot play against low blocks as said, cheers kid.

Maradona37

Ah awards are pointless... yet you argue those that watch know he was poor when those that watch.. fans, players and PFA disagree.

My apologies not 'poor' now but 'good'.
The same fans and players who think he was better than haaland and de bruyne? or that Casemiro was better than Rodri?

Nae bother mate.

JamDav1982

I watched him the entire season and his performances were much worse than his stats.

Even many Man United fans say this about Rashford - he's like post peak Ronaldo or Haaland in that he's often invisible in general play but pops up with a winning goal or something.

Also cannot play against low blocks as said, cheers kid.

Back to 'I watched him the most'.

Top stuff.

JamDav1982

The same fans and players who think he was better than haaland and de bruyne? or that Casemiro was better than Rodri?

Nae bother mate.

You yourself said that players are irrelevant by time vote gets that far and they vote by club.

Nae bother mate.

As said was ten steps ahead of you on how you would attempt to argue what point on that award was.

Cheers kid.

Maradona37

Back to 'I watched him the most'.

Top stuff.
Not about watching him the most.

It's about having to watch him to see from the eye test that he was generally on the periphery of games, even where he registered goals or assists. Not every game, but plenty.

If you watched him and didn't see that you must be clueless. Which is a distinct possibility, to be fair.

Maradona37

You yourself said that players are irrelevant by time vote gets that far and they vote by club.

Nae bother mate.

As said was ten steps ahead of you on how you would attempt to argue what point on that award was.

Cheers kid.
The only reason you are 'ten steps ahead' is because your drivel is so inane and your sheer reliance on dubious appeals to authority so strong that I really don't have to counter with anything other than what I have.

There really is nothing else to say. You are arguing in defence of an award and people who think rashy deserves poty over haaland and de bruyne, or rodri was lesser than casemiro that season.

Go post your shite on Bluemoon and you'll get laughed off the site.

JamDav1982

Not about watching him the most.

It's about having to watch him to see from the eye test that he was generally on the periphery of games, even where he registered goals or assists. Not every game, but plenty.

If you watched him and didn't see that you must be clueless. Which is a distinct possibility, to be fair.

'If you watched him'.

Fans, players and PFA watched him min.

'I watched the most football'..

Yuk.

JamDav1982

The only reason you are 'ten steps ahead' is because your drivel is so inane and your sheer reliance on dubious appeals to authority so strong that I really don't have to counter with anything other than what I have.

There really is nothing else to say. You are arguing in defence of an award and people who think rashy deserves poty over haaland and de bruyne, or rodri was lesser than casemiro that season.

Go post your shite on Bluemoon and you'll get laughed off the site.

Jeepers new low... 'go post on Blue moon'.

So the rules are this... you and 'bluemoon' cant be wrong.

'Appeals to authority'.

You dont even know what it means and contradicting yourself once again.

Go do your chores.

Maradona37

'If you watched him'.

Fans, players and PFA watched him min.

'I watched the most football'..

Yuk.
Fans who are biased towards him? And also susceptible to his hype in the media? As are ex-pros. And think he was better than haaland and kev? and that Casemiro was better than Rodri?

Do you think anyone is ever gonna advocate the season of a non-hyped player like Wilson or Toney over 'England's great hope' Rashford?

You're not very good at this, are you?

JamDav1982

Fans who are biased towards him? And also susceptible to his hype in the media? As are ex-pros. And think he was better than haaland and kev? and that Casemiro was better than Rodri?

Do you think anyone is ever gonna advocate the season of a non-hyped player like Wilson or Toney over 'England's great hope' Rashford?

You're not very good at this, are you?

Aye fans are 'biased' over other at the club that season.. like the players were 'biased'... like the PFA were... 'biased'.

Top stuff.

Wilson and Toney are irrelevant.

Awful points.

You are awful at this but bet you are some boy on 'Bluemoon'

Up there with 'my dads harder the your dad' stuff.

Home of Barca Fans