11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

Aye but the boys on bluemoon are tough as fuck!
They're definitely more knowledegable and less deluded than you. Makes sense given their team is brilliant and Rashford's United are a laughing stock. They don't have any reason to be insecure as they win most stuff.

Long term old-school football fans like me, and unlike you.

JamDav1982

They're definitely more knowledegable and less deluded than you. Makes sense given their team is brilliant and Rashford's United are a laughing stock. They don't have any reason to be insecure as they win most stuff.

Long term old-school football fans like me, and unlike you.

Are they aye?

Well if likes of you believe that it leads me to concluding it is low level stuff over there.

'Bluemoon and me know best.. but I will disrupt my chores on Barcaforum'.

Doesnt make you come across as simple at all.

Maradona37

Are they aye?

Well if likes of you believe that it leads me to concluding it is low level stuff over there.

'Bluemoon and me know best.. but I will disrupt my chores on Barcaforum'.

Doesnt make you come across as simple at all.
Low level stuff by thinking City have better players and team than United.

meanwhile Jammy and Redcafe are operating on the top level with beliefs like Rashford based on 1 season out of 8 can be a 100m player, casemiro was better than rodri in 22-23, rashford deserved the Fans POTY (Lol) over Haaland and De Bruyne in 22-23.

The level of debate on Bluemoon pisses on Redcafe (when it comes to anything to do with United and City anyway). United fans are insecure and deluded and keep proclaiming to be back every August, and never are.

Could say the same for Liverpool forums and Arsenal, who also laugh at United and rashy in the main.

Keep trying. I can tell you're never gonna give up, you are too stubborn.

JamDav1982

'The lads on Bluemoon would sort you out'.

Fucking hell that is sensational.

You should screen shot that post and get over there asap to give the lads a laugh.

Top stuff.

Maradona37

The Fans POTY isn't an award where whoever has the most fans votes for their own player. It isn't at all like when Liverpool or United fans (as having many more online fans than most) take over online votes and vote for the Liverpool or United player in question.

No siree.

Maradona37

'Sort you out' lol

What I am saying is you keep arguing that United fans voting for a United player counts for a lot - so the lads on city, liverpool and arsenal forums can be biased too by your logic. And most of them don't rate Rashy.

Is their not rating of him worth less than the great jamdav and United fans thinking he's awesome on his day?

JamDav1982

Think that may be one of the all time greatest posts on here..

'The lads on Bluemoon would sort you out'.

Up there with 'my dad is harder than your dad'.

Absolutely sensational.

Up there with 'I am doing my chores'.

Maradona37

Misquoting as usual. Never said they would 'sort you out' you liar.

I am making the point that you keep clinging to United fans rating Rashy. But loads of opposition fans think he's wank. Is their opinion worth less? Both sides are biased in different directions.

I am highlighting the futility of arguing in tribal terms - of course United fans are gonna vote for a United player in a vote. Yet you keep using it as evidence. it's crazy.

Maradona37

So if you and United fans, and the odd opposition fan thinks Rashford is a '100m on his day (that day being 29 february)

and loads of other people (like me and oppo fans( think he's one of the most overrated, average players in the world.

Why are you right?

Maradona37

Bluemoon is the place to be....

Only the strongest survive.

Topper from the hoose cleaner.
Just making the point that they'd laugh at you if you went on there and told them rashy is a 100m player on his day, and that he deserved 22-23 poty over haaland and kev. Or that casemiro was better than rodri that season.

You might as well be a United fan given your hopeful delusion.

JamDav1982

So if you and United fans, and the odd opposition fan thinks Rashford is a '100m on his day (that day being 29 february)

and loads of other people (like me and oppo fans( think he's one of the most overrated, average players in the world.

Why are you right?

Again fake news.. never claimed any group as thinking he is worth 1m, 100m or 1 billion.

Do better.

Bluemoon.. where men are men.

Home of Barca Fans