11 - Raphinha

Maradona37

So if you acknowledge that you might be wrong, why did you approach me with such an air of smugness and arrogance originally?

Maradona37

'Cheap smarmy comments' in response to 'Bluemoon' being some killer forum where only the strongest surivive.

Sensational stuff.

Dont change.
Again deflect, deflect, deflect and create straw men

My point is that city fans can be biased against rashy as united fans can be biased towards him. Or they can be biased towards kev or haaland. But they aren't as present online in such numbers as United fans, so that's why their players don't win awards in fan votes.

This seems to be a point that goes right over your head.

do keep up.

JamDav1982

Again deflect, deflect, deflect and create straw men

My point is that city fans can be biased against rashy as united fans can be biased towards him. Or they can be biased towards kev or haaland. But they aren't as present online in such numbers as United fans, so that's why their players don't win awards in fan votes.

This seems to be a point that goes right over your head.

do keep up.

Nope no deflection.

Just response to deflection such as... 'you wouldnt last on Bluemoon'.

I fucking love that to be fair so dwell on it.

So you are now arguing that Man Utd fans voted for Rashford in that award not because of their club but because they think Rashford was better?

Brilliant.

Maradona37

Nope no deflection.

Just response to deflection such as... 'you wouldnt last on Bluemoon'.

I fucking love that to be fair so dwell on it.
I am just saying if you posted this utter shite about rashford and United on there, you'd get laughed out the door. Ditto RAWK or Arsenal Mania etc

You interpret this as me saying they're more manly than you or they're the perfect forum :lol:

Maradona37

Yes and you cant even remember your own posts so there is that.

On Bluemoon they would sort you out!
Probably because I type way more than you.

You make nonsensical snarky one liners that have no relevance to the points posed. And continue to evade questions asked.

JamDav1982

I am just saying if you posted this utter shite about rashford and United on there, you'd get laughed out the door. Ditto RAWK or Arsenal Mania etc

You interpret this as me saying they're more manly than you or they're the perfect forum :lol:

Aye and you posting about watching more football than others and how you are in middle of chores would be very much respected.

I couldnt care less if rival fans of Man U disagree with me on that... makes no difference to me at all.

JamDav1982

Probably because I type way more than you.

You make nonsensical snarky one liners that have no relevance to the points posed. And continue to evade questions asked.

Mmm no you lied... you made personal comments and apologised.. you kept saying you watch more football.

Low level stuff.

Maradona37

I will ask one more time then.

Are you arguing for the credibility of an award or set of people that says Casemiro was better than Rodri in 22-23, or that Marcus was better than Kev or Haaland?

Please answer the question. No deflecting tactics, no one-liners.

Answer the question posed.

Maradona37

Aye and you posting about watching more football than others and how you are in middle of chores would be very much respected.

I couldnt care less if rival fans of Man U disagree with me on that... makes no difference to me at all.
I get the feeling that what others think about you does indeed mean little to you. Probably just as well mate.

JamDav1982

Once again your poor memory lets you down.

Feel free to visit page 227 and see who the 'smugness' started from.

Cant even keep up with your own lies.

Maradona37

Mmm no you lied... you made personal comments and apologised.. you kept saying you watch more football.

Low level stuff.
I do apologise for that.

I don't believe watching football makes someone better, definitely not. But it's certainly my impression that you watched a few United games two seasons ago, counted up Rashford's stats, and read the puff pieces in the media. And formed an opinion from that.

To be fair, you haven't refuted that.

he's definitely a 100m player though based on one round of 32 EL game away to Barca. High level.

Home of Barca Fans