11 - Raphinha

Gnidrologist

Not worried. Teams don't park the bus against Barca anymore for a good while already.
Right on. We have enough intricate passers as it is. We need someone, who has balls to take on defenders at once. Dembele, who is supposed to be our current most creative player rarely does those and mostly fails. Other thing i like about him is he seems to be a bit like Alves mentality wise. Can see from his body language both on and off the field. Also that story playing in some brazilian suburb thug tournaments to harden up. Aaaand, very effective and intense in defense, which we actually lack from our forwards and in general.
Even, if he doesn't produce spectacular numbers, he will make the team play better as a unit methinks.

El Gato

Villarato!
One other anecdote while I remember - there was an interview a Polish journo did with Raphinha some time ago and prior to it he asked his teammate Klich to write a question to ask Raphinha and Klich said "ask him what he's doing in Leeds"

Implication being he's much better than that.

Plenty stories like this which hint he's a good lad about it too

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
FXjYc_WWYAE95Up

FXjYf0NWIAMHvbj

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's no wonder he runs up and down like a dog. He had to work his ass off to get to where he is today. Wasn't regarded as the best thing since sliced bread in Neymar nor was he rated as a great young talent like Coutinho in Brazil.

He's a dawg.

FinBarcelonafan

It's no wonder he runs up and down like a dog. He had to work his ass off to get to where he is today. Wasn't regarded as the best thing since sliced bread in Neymar nor was he rated as a great young talent like Coutinho in Brazil.

He's a dawg.

Let's hope he doesn't go Arda Turan.

vegitot

I don't know if the 35% success rate is true, but if it is, then his dribbling was poor last season cause the likes of Adama even with over 200 dribbles made, still achieve over 60% success rate, The same can be said for Allan Saint Maxim, Sane, Dembele, prime Hazard, Neymar etc At the very least he should have a success rate of 48%

My bad, it's not 35% last season, it's 42%. But still, he only completed 1,8 per game with just 42% success rate. It's low volume with low success rate.

Home of Barca Fans