14 - Javier Mascherano

Richard.H

Although this guy didn't get no air time today, it was funny watching him in his jacket on the sidelines after the CR Pep shove debacle. He just stood there on standby just in case shit popped off poker faced up. It was great to know that if things got sticky, Masch would be there to destroy their whole team on a solo mission.

REALLY? damn I missed it! Was too focused on Pep and CR when they pointed the camera.

nebeer

Love is All
Although this guy didn't get no air time today, it was funny watching him in his jacket on the sidelines after the CR Pep shove debacle. He just stood there on standby just in case shit popped off poker faced up. It was great to know that if things got sticky, Masch would be there to destroy their whole team on a solo mission.

Oh I would love to see that. I would notice Masch today, as I will watch the game again.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Oh man, he should have played, but I think he's being saved for that game at the Bernabeu

Drunkmunky

Haha, Masch should have bitch slapped him.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Oh I would love to see that.
Everyone moves, except one guy. Hands in his pockets and stare stare stare.

20uvd4x.gif

J

Jordzibob

He's still not as cool as Busquets though. Busquets is the Jack Bauer of our team.

Home of Barca Fans