14 - Javier Mascherano

Galning

shockedreaction.gif

N

Neji1o

Originally Posted by Hans Landa

this guy was known as the most technically challanged player at liverpool. even lucas had more skill than him.

mascherno is a foul merchant. he cant pass, he cant shoot. he cant play with the ball. you could have got lee cattermole of sunderland for a 5th of the price you paid for mascherano.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to say this but being booked so fast again is no sign of adapting. I loved his sliding tackle and passes but he failed us twice in defense. First by failing to block a cross (and he just stood there) and then being taken for a ride together with Maxwell.
He'll only be a backup for Sergi. Nothing more. And it's a shame as many of us saw him in double pivote role with Busquets or as a different option at DM.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
A year ago we saw the same posts about Busquets. Busquets played decent games but made his usual two or three faults back then and blam, he was never good enough to start in front of Yaya.

Trequartista

The good
Sorry to say this but being booked so fast again is no sign of adapting. I loved his sliding tackle and passes but he failed us twice in defense. First by failing to block a cross (and he just stood there) and then being taken for a ride together with Maxwell.
He'll only be a backup for Sergi. Nothing more. And it's a shame as many of us saw him in double pivote role with Busquets or as a different option at DM.

still dont know why you hate him Bojan,Busquets is our first choice and he will always be but MAscherano has been very good so far in this season,he had 2 yellows in his first 2 games but since then,this is his first yellow,The Double Pivot is not an option,will never be an option,even Busquets in a more offensive role is not an option so we will not see a lot from Busquets and Mascherano together this season unless we play the direct 3--4-3 we played in the first 30 minutes in Kazan,Busquets is more suited to our style but Mascherano has an edge over Busquets in his tackles and long balls,I am happy with him so far but I am not sure whether he will be happy for that long being a second choice

Only it's not the same. Toure was way better than Masch is now.

No way,Yaya was not even suitable to play as a DMF in our tactics after the treble season

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't hate him. He just isn't that world class dm for us and he had that reputation.
If you failed to see his mistakes than that's up to you. I hate Abidal as CD but he was good wasn't he.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
i have nothing against masch but he is too good to be a back up and not good enough/suited for us to start. we should have saved ourselves a lot of money and signed someone like inler.

Trequartista

The good
I don't hate him. He just isn't that world class dm for us and he had that reputation.
If you failed to see his mistakes than that's up to you. I hate Abidal as CD but he was good wasn't he.

yes,Abidal was great as CB,and Masche made a couple of faults,he is a human after all and still in his first season but in the last games he started,he has been superb,I would dare to say that he is the most consistent player out of our 2010's summer signings

Home of Barca Fans