14 - Javier Mascherano

The source I read said it was 12 million plus Hleb and Caceres. And Caceres didn't play any games for us last season because he wasn't at Barcelona :lol:

You're basing all your arguments under the assumption that Barcelona only made their starting bid to unsettle the player, which isn't true.

Read my post properly , i didn't mention Cacares in the deal , what's the point of debating if you don't read things properly ?.

It's better for Liverpool to get players instead of cash, they won't see any of the cash anyway.

Again , we don't want Hleb , so to tell us what we want is so superficial , we will decide what we want. Hleb is run down , he is barely worth 3 million anymore.

Seems Sky sports agree with my opinion , their anchor said it is 12 million with no players added.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Okay then, if whoever is doing the transfers for Liverpool agrees with you, he'll reject the offer and we'll make a higher bid. As simple as that. No disrespect involved.

Seamus

Hleb was superb in the epl, maybe he wasnt well suited to Spanish football but you cant deny how good he was at arsenal. He is as much of a gamble as Joe Cole is but doesnt have the temperment of Cole imo. Liverpool are in a bad place right now, and with Benyaoun (spelling) gone could do with another creative player like Hleb so they dont have to depend on Cole

10Rivaldo

It'd really be unfortunate for Liverpool to have to rely on Cole to be their main creative force.

Seamus

It'd really be unfortunate for Liverpool to have to rely on Cole to be their main creative force.

Exactly he is very inconsistant. Hleb isnt mr. consistancy himself but is reliable.

Sky sports news seem fairly sure Mascherano has played his last game for Liverpool

V

Valon

Messi brentmister general if you think we offered 12mil just to unsettle the player idk what to say, he's already unsettled and wants to move, there's is absolutely nothing wrong with us trying to get a player for cheap no matter who he is and if it's 12mil + Gleb + Caceres that's easilly 20mil total so Idk why you're bitching about... you seem like one of those angry little Arsenal fans...

P.S You totally misunderstood the meaning of Mes que un club.

10Rivaldo

According to him "Mes que un club" roughly translates into "we exist for the benefit of other clubs and we will do whatever we can do to spend more than we need to".

Messi brentmister general if you think we offered 12mil just to unsettle the player idk what to say, he's already unsettled and wants to move, there's is absolutely nothing wrong with us trying to get a player for cheap no matter who he is and if it's 12mil + Gleb + Caceres that's easilly 20mil total so Idk why you're bitching about... you seem like one of those angry little Arsenal fans...

P.S You totally misunderstood the meaning of Mes que un club.

I can't be arsed arguing anymore .

According to him "Mes que un club" roughly translates into "we exist for the benefit of other clubs and we will do whatever we can do to spend more than we need to".

@10Rivaldo grow up

Home of Barca Fans