14 - Javier Mascherano

Beast

The Observer
One thing i will never support is a player bailing out on his team game (a crucial game ) to force a transfer .
there is no excuse for that

Co0ter

One thing i will never support is a player bailing out on his team game (a crucial game ) to force a transfer .

He's wanted to leave since last season and they promised him he'd be allowed too. When he has played for them so far he's put in 100 percent, like he always has. Maybe since the deal was good as done Barca didn't want to risk him getting hurt? Don't blast a guy that has always given 100 percent for his club, I'm sure most Liverpool fans don't hold anything against him either.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The good thing aboyt Mascherano, actually his best quality, is that he's a team player. He might not be entertaining or or being a youtube or video game player but he's fit in well in the team. I'm just not sure how Guardiola is going to use Sergio and Mascherano.

Barcafan 2304

News flash! Has he done that tonight for Liverpool?

Im behind the times, jet lag (well, its only a 2 hour flight but thats what im claiming)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
we offered €23m and gleb which was turned down.

we'll come back tomorrow with a better offer though, I'm sure.

it's surely gonna happen, liverpool have no bargaining power considering he's refused to play.

anything less than €30m is a bargain, even €30m is a good deal considering how good he is.

Barcafan 2304

we offered €23m and gleb which was turned down.

we'll come back tomorrow with a better offer though, I'm sure.

it's surely gonna happen, liverpool have no bargaining power considering he's refused to play.

anything less than €30m is a bargain, even €30m is a good deal considering how good he is.

Hope so mate. Hoping its just posturing now and a deal is imminent

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Problem is that Hodgson seemed like the deal is far off and we have still to have a fee agreed.

mobster_1930

Cosnidering that Barca is in financial trouble, splashing 30mil.€ for Mascherano wouldn't be quite smart. Anything over 25mil is to much. I think that 25mil + Hleb would do.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Thing is Brent, you have the order mixed up. You seem to think that we offered 12 million, then javier got unsettled, then refused to play. It's actually javier was unsettled, we offered 12 million, javier refuses to play (which he would have done even if we didn't offer 12 million, as other clubs were interested)

sd2ngo.gif

Home of Barca Fans