14 - Javier Mascherano

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
could be, but that's actually what he's worth (official).

not really. transfer request nearly halves the value of a player. think about it... would you value an employee who has made declarations that he doesnt want to stay? No, you get rid of him.

these factors are why some transfers become easier than others.

Barcafan 2304

This is different to the Cesc saga. Cesc didnt push the boundaries, Mascherano is! I think it will be done, just a little more posturing and negotiation to get over first

Pepe Silvia

55654812.jpg

desoe

I actually don't really care how he's treating Liverpool at this moment. I find this is as a problem of Liverpool's supporters, not mine. As long as he becomes for us the professional he has always been so far (and the one who Liverpool fans have always hailed) - then it doesn't really matter for me how exactly he engineered his exit.

With looking what's going on in Liverpool nowdays, I completely understand Masch why he would act as a desperate man. Actually, I suppose he's one. So desperate to NOT waste another year of his professional career, that he's ready even for something like that.

dalitis8

Banned
Liverpool are asking for a lot of cash....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Some lose all mind and become soul, insane.
some lose all soul and become mind, intellectual.
some lose both and become accepted."

The first and final lines are correct...not the second....

30 Million Euro For Mascherano? :eek: LOL ! :))

He Will Bring Us Only An Aggressive Style Of Playing And Red Cards!

I Meant To Have Him, But If Buying Mascherano Costs 30 Million Euro, It'd Be Really Unacceptable Transfer!

XaviMessiGirl

I actually don't really care how he's treating Liverpool at this moment. I find this is as a problem of Liverpool's supporters, not mine. As long as he becomes for us the professional he has always been so far (and the one who Liverpool fans have always hailed) - then it doesn't really matter for me how exactly he engineered his exit.

With looking what's going on in Liverpool nowdays, I completely understand Masch why he would act as a desperate man. Actually, I suppose he's one. So desperate to NOT waste another year of his professional career, that he's ready even for something like that.

What if in a couple years Barca takes a turn for the worse (highly unlikely to be as bad as what happened to Liverpool, but hypothetical) and Masch does the same thing here? Does that still make what he's doing to Liverpool right to you?

desoe

What if in a couple years Barca takes a turn for the worse (highly unlikely to be as bad as what happened to Liverpool, but hypothetical) and Masch does the same thing here? Does that still make what he's doing to Liverpool right to you?

I didn't say that what Masch is doing at Liverpool is right. I said that I don't care as long as it have nothing to do with me or my team - make the difference. And why should I really care as a member of BarcaForum? We want the guy and the guy wants to come. How exactly he's going to achieve it - it's completely a subject of details. Again - not our problem, it's Liverpool's.

And about your first question - it could happen, it could happen not. If he spends 3 or 4 years on highest level for us (as he did for Liverpool), than the investment would be good enough. If in 2014 or whatever he decides to do the same thing - who cares, the club will move forward anyway.

What I'm trying to point out guys is to stop with this hypocritical behavior like "oooh no - Masch is such a bad guy, Masch is a monster, Masch is the anti-christ" .. he wants out - he's doing whatever it takes. I don't see why you would care, if you're not a Liverpool supporter at first place. What I know is that Javier Mascherano is always giving his all for his club & country, so that's the only thing which matters for me right now.

Home of Barca Fans