14 - Javier Mascherano

R

Redman

Barca's behaviour in their pursuit of Mascherano has been disgraceful. He cost us £18M when we signed him. He has become a better player since he joined Liverpool. What on earth makes Barca think we will sell him for £12M + a Barca reject? Pay us his real value or get lost. Tapping up our players without agreeing a deal with the club is outrageous. But no surprise considering Barca's obscene pursuit of Fabregas. Like Arsenal, Liverpool should tell Barca to get stuffed until they start behaving with a bit more professionalism and dignity.

desoe

Barca's behaviour in their pursuit of Mascherano has been disgraceful. He cost us £18M when we signed him. He has become a better player since he joined Liverpool. What on earth makes Barca think we will sell him for £12M + a Barca reject? Pay us his real value or get lost. Tapping up our players without agreeing a deal with the club is outrageous. But no surprise considering Barca's obscene pursuit of Fabregas. Like Arsenal, Liverpool should tell Barca to get stuffed until they start behaving with a bit more professionalism and dignity.

056j.gif

R

Redman

Stick around mate. With the gooners gone, we have a huge spot left for haters.
I'm not a "hater". I'm just expressing my displeasure at the conduct of Barcelona. Making such a low offer for a player whom we paid so much for is insulting, and you would feel exactly the same were the roles reversed.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

OMG, an offer was made, it was rejected, an improved offer will be tabled sooner or later which you can either accept or reject. Is negotiation a totally foreign concept to you people? As for tapping up, what suggestion is there that any tapping up has taken place? Given that formal negotiations are taking place it's likely that Barca have been given permission to speak with the player.

Chainsaw

Killahead
English teams always think their players are the best damn thing out there and other clubs have to spend 3 times more than what they deserve. Not just mentioning their old habit in stealing young players from the foreign clubs for less than 1m and then asking 50m for them some years later. Yeah a perfect example of professionalism, in an English way!

dalitis8

Banned

Barca doesn't need to tap any player...in fact almost all the players in the world are dreaming of playing in the Blaugrana strip...especially in this case Cesc and Masch...it is only natural that Barca are gunning for a price al low as possible(we live in a capitalist world after all) especially when one considers that these 2 players have explicitly stated that they want to play for Barca...Mascherano is deeply unhappy at Liverpool and that is well known...the Club itself has entered a ferocious downward spiral...you(Liverpool) are in much worse shape than the filthy Gooners to play hardball...just let Masch be....

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
OMG, an offer was made, it was rejected, an improved offer will be tabled sooner or later which you can either accept or reject. Is negotiation a totally foreign concept to you people? As for tapping up, what suggestion is there that any tapping up has taken place? Given that formal negotiations are taking place it's likely that Barca have been given permission to speak with the player.

exactly i dont understand when everyone became so sensitive and bitter..... its part of football..ffs he wants to leave and liverpool is willing to sell..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

we didn't bid 12m + gleb.

we bid 18m + gleb.

you shouldn't believe everything you read, sunshine.

BADGERBHOY

I'm not a "hater". I'm just expressing my displeasure at the conduct of Barcelona. Making such a low offer for a player whom we paid so much for is insulting, and you would feel exactly the same were the roles reversed.

Hello again, Messi brentmister general

Hamzah

High Definition Member
shit. first the gooners came, then inter fans, then gooners again...

and now we've got scousers to put up with.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Only the other pool fans seem to agree with you. I must have missed the Barca fans that agree with you.

Home of Barca Fans