14 - Javier Mascherano

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
The truth hurts sometims though Hamzah , some fans here actually agree with my point , others refuse to open their eyes , due to bias , which is understandable , but not ideal.

You have a point? What is it precisely? All you seem to have done so far is rant about "disrespect" based on press rumours regarding multi-million pound offers for one of your players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should he sign he is bound to get a loot of bookings. He is a tough player as it is and the switch from Premiership level of refereeing to Spanish could be.. hm..
I thought we were going to get him on a cheap but now Liverpool seems to be playing hard ball over a player that doesn't even want to play for them.

Messi__10

what's the update about his signing? Last thing I heard is that Liverpool wants more money for him, is he going to be ours or what ? :p

K

King_Puyol

I really don't want him. :(

Totally unprofessional and who's to say he wouldn't have a strop if Busquets is playing instead of him? He could disrupt our dressing room.

nebeer

Love is All
Having him would give us the option of switching between two formations. 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. Playing Sergi and Masch is like putting a no entry sign in midfield for opposition.

Trequartista

The good
Having him would give us the option of switching between two formations. 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. Playing Sergi and Masch is like putting a no entry sign in midfield for opposition.

if we play with double pivot,then this will allow us to play with Alves and one from Maxwell and Adriano giving the fullbacks more freedom.

K

King_Puyol

why do we need to change formation? It's not like our current formation has done badly these past few years is it?

desoe

I think we're in a process of negotiations, probably through the web. I guess right now Zubi is writing something like "LMAO" or "GTFO" and he's about to click the "send" button.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

Totally unprofessional and who's to say he wouldn't have a strop if Busquets is playing instead of him? He could disrupt our dressing room.

I think that a refusal to play in any match whilst still under contract with a club is thoroughly unprofessional, but as far as I'm aware (and I'm prepared to admit I'm wrong if you can cite a previous example) he doesn't actually have a track record of being a disruptive influence.

KluivertsBoots

All indications are that Mascherano would be delighted personally and professionally to make this move. He onluy went to England in the first place because of Traffic and not because he thought he'd be happy there. Mascherano is like a big brother to Messi and also gets on well with Gaby. Plus, being Argentine, Masch understands how to play in a fluid system with creators in front of him.

Home of Barca Fans