14 - Javier Mascherano

Hektor

whut a money waste. better switch to senna

Hi:

Mascherano is the player that Pep wanted since last year. If Masche is a waste of money, so is Pep. To follow your argument to its conclusion: we cannot waste any more time and bring in Maradona as the coach, to replace Pep.

Best regards,

Hektor

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Ok, ok... I won't say anything about our transfer until the end of the season, because the fact that Pep wanted a player, doesn't mean it will work (Chygo and Ibra)...

So in other words, Javier must behave and be prepared to be Busquetsified! He shouldn't pull that "I won't play" bullshit he just did at Liverpool and most importantly, he should not hit on Pep's wife nor Piqué...

Hektor

Ok, ok... I won't say anything about our transfer until the end of the season, because the fact that Pep wanted a player, doesn't mean it will work (Chygo and Ibra)...

So in other words, Javier must behave and be prepared to be Busquetsified! He shouldn't pull that "I won't play" bullshit he just did at Liverpool and most importantly, he should not hit on Pep's wife nor Piqué...

Hi:

Mascherano had a lot of pressure from his family (wife and children), when he played for the Reds because they could not adapt themselves to life in Liverpool. When a player forces a transfer, it is BS. However, when a team does it, it is good. Examples just in Barça: Chygrynski, Hleb, Ibra, Caceres, Marquez, etc. All these players are or were under contract with Barça, did not want to leave, and were not going to play, either.

What are you talking about when you say that "he should not hit on Pep's wife nor Piqué..."

Best regards,

Hektor

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Mascherano renounces his share for Barca move

Posted at: 23:00 on Friday, August 27, 2010

****************************/2010/news/mascherano-renounces-his-share-for-barca-move/

Catalan radio station Rac1 reports that FC Barcelona’s latest signing Javier Mascherano (26) will renounce the percentage of the transfer fee that he was supposed to recieve from Liverpool, meaning that Barcelona will in the end only have to pay a little more than €19M for the defensive midfielder.

The midfielder’s transfer from Liverpool to Barcelona has taken shape thanks to an increase in the financial offer of Barca. Sporting vice-president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, increased the offer of the club from €19 to €22 million.

However, those €3 million will not be from the coffers of the Catalan club, but rather from Mascherano’s own share that he would be recieving as a bonus from Liverpool for moving to Barca.

Mascherano will tomorrow at 11pm CET pose at the Camp Nou. On Monday he will undergo his medical tests after which he will sign his contract and be presented in the afternoon.

I know Liverpool is not the greatest city in the world to live but there is no need to give up a few million to get out!

XaviMessiGirl

His wife was unhappy mainly because of her inability to speak English so she couldn't make friends. Well, you guys should have thought of that BEFORE COMING TO ENGLAND!

JAMAIN

I don't want to sound arrogant but we just won Laliga with this move..

Xaviesta are going to love the badger cause he is going to win back so many balls for them. Busi is going to have to work harder which is going to great for his development. Messi just got himself a bodyguard and Pep is going to have more options now for the tough European ties. 19M is an absolute steal!!!

Hektor

His wife was unhappy mainly because of her inability to speak English so she couldn't make friends. Well, you guys should have thought of that BEFORE COMING TO ENGLAND!

Hi:

Well, you never know until you get there. On the other hand, you just raised a red flag. When a person wants to make friends and cannot, it might not be just her fault. Mind you that I was not raising any issues with life just in Liverpool (not England and let alone Great Britain.) Just stating a fact.

Best regards,

Hektor

Trequartista

The good

ok he moved to England 4 years ago,His wife didnt think of learning English in 4 years time?I know he said this but I dont think that is the main reason

XaviMessiGirl

Hi:

Well, you never know until you get there. On the other hand, you just raised a red flag. When a person wants to make friends and cannot, it might not be just her fault. Mind you that I was not raising any issues with life just in Liverpool (not England and let alone Great Britain.) Just stating a fact.

Best regards,

Hektor

But I'm just saying, she complains about not knowing English, wouldn't it be obvious that she would have to learn it to be able to have a good social life in an English-speaking country? That's not something that you find out after you move there, it's a little obvious. I know it wasn't her decision to move originally, but since Masch cares enough about his wife's well-being now that he changes jobs for her and makes a big deal of it, why didn't he think of this possibility before he took the Liverpool job?

I feel more that he left because he wants trophies, but doesn't want to say that and is using his family as an excuse to hide the bigger picture.

F

Flavia

I guess I missed something... Who hit on Pep's wife? Ibra???

Home of Barca Fans