19 - Lamine Yamal

iniestaGOAT

No offence mate but I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know, so don't come at me with the attitude. Been playing and watching since before you were born, probably.

I also never said that tall people couldn't be great dribblers. Just that smaller ones are generally better. That's true and if you disagree you have clearly never played football or are a rubbish dribbler yourself.

Also, the irony of someone like you saying that to me when you think Kaka and Thierry Henry are better dribblers than George Best or Garrincha :lol: Try cricket pal.

Next time you talk to me don't be such a cunt, like you have been these last two posts. Clueless, arrogant little wanker. Show respect to people - especially when you are the one talking out of your arsehole.

'Are you fucking insane' and 'you must not know much about football' are dogshit ways to address people, especially when you are the dummy, not me. You clearly have no clue how to have a proper debate. Cheeky dickhead.

You have proven you literally know nothing about football.
this guy mentioned GARRINCHA and BEST? Better than THIERRY HENRY?

You smoking crack?

Their dribbling was good... for their time.

THEY WOULD BE WATERBOY TODAY.

Maradona37

You have proven you literally know nothing about football.
this guy mentioned GARRINCHA and BEST? Better than THIERRY HENRY?

You smoking crack?

Their dribbling was good... for their time.

THEY WOULD BE WATERBOY TODAY.
Absolutely clueless. Garrincha and Best were better DRIBBLERS than Henry. Though better players too. Henry bottled almost every big European and international game he ever played.

You're a kid so it's no surprise you know fuck all about football history and think everything post 2000s is superior.

Stick to doing things 15 year olds should be doing. You're clearly far too young to 'get' football.

Let me guess, you think Mitoma is better than Pele? Hojlund is better than Puskas? After all, they played in a wank era.

Everyone on here has backed me up. But stick to thinking you have a clue.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Just to clue you in a bit.

Even though football has moved on from Best (for example's) days, he was ahead of his time. Football isn't a linear sport, like the 100 m - it's not simply that someone gets faster over time. Football is also a qualitative sport, and someone can be an amazing dribbler in the 2020s and in the 1960s. Balance, agility, first touch, technique, reaction time are not dependent on era - they don't get better over time, like fitness or nutrition does, because they are primarily about technique and genius. George Best and Garrincha would still be superb dribblers today. Plus those players played with heavier balls, worse boots, and on far worse pitches, to balance out the faster game now.

That's why Garrincha born in 1933 is more talented than Thierry Henry born in 1977.

iniestaGOAT

Just to clue you in a bit.

Even though football has moved on from Best (for example's) days, he was ahead of his time. Football isn't a linear sport, like the 100 m - it's not simply that someone gets faster over time. Football is also a qualitative sport, and someone can be an amazing dribbler in the 2020s and in the 1960s. Balance, agility, first touch, technique, reaction time are not dependent on era - they don't get better over time, like fitness or nutrition does, because they are primarily about technique and genius. George Best and Garrincha would still be superb dribblers today. Plus those players played with heavier balls, worse boots, and on far worse pitches, to balance out the faster game now.

That's why Garrincha born in 1933 is more talented than Thierry Henry born in 1977.

You are either a troll or a delusional noob.
Grow up.

Maradona37

You are either a troll or a delusional noob.
Grow up.
The fact you think that is trolling or delusional says a lot about you - none of it good.

How can a great dribbler in the 1960s not be a great dribbler in the 2020s? If he retains all of his talent and has superior technology, pitches, boots, balls.

Kids today, sigh. No good arguments, just insults.

Maradona37

According to your logic, Dominic Calvert-Lewin is better than Pele :lol:

You have 0 football knowledge.

If you don't believe me, ask people (not PL fanboys or Arsenal fans) if Garrincha or Thierry fucking Henry (who was not as good as you claim and a poor example of a great player from this era, the likes of Roberto Baggio and Hagi from 10 years earlier were better than him) is higher in the all-time great debate.

iniestaGOAT

The fact you think that is trolling or delusional says a lot about you - none of it good.

How can a great dribbler in the 1960s not be a great dribbler in the 2020s? If he retains all of his talent and has superior technology, pitches, boots, balls.

Kids today, sigh. No good arguments, just insults.

Your posts keep getting dumber and dumber.
See for yourself and tell me why he would not be as good as THIERRY FUCKING HENRY.

Negative IQ NOOB.

NOW STFU. YOU HAV EBEEN HUMBLED.

Respect the icons. And leave it at he was great for HIIS TIME.

Maradona37

Your posts keep getting dumber and dumber.
See for yourself and tell me why he would not be as good as THIERRY FUCKING HENRY.

Negative IQ NOOB.

NOW STFU. YOU HAV EBEEN HUMBLED.

Respect the icons. And leave it at he was great for HIIS TIME.
Negative IQ lol. Not only am I much more knowledgeable about football than you, but I am much smarter than you too.

You talk like Henry is one of the best players of all time ffs. He's nowhere near that level, and many people would have Garrincha as a top 15 player of all time. Henry isn't close to that level.

And Youtube videos are a wank way to rate players, so no surprise you succumbed to them. Going by YouTube videos average players of today could look better than Pele.

If I am wrong, why do the vast majority of people agree with me that Best and Garrincha were better players than Henry? Yes it's an appeal to popularity, but still true.

Instead of attacking and laughably posting YouTube videos, try to actually debate my points, if you have it in you.

Maradona37

It behooves me to say the defending looks atrocious in the video posted.
It's still often atrocious now to be honest.

The point is, that Garrincha's talent would still translate to today's game, irrespective of who he was playing against in the 1960s. Same with Best.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His father seems like a brainless tool. Don't think we will be able to keep Lamine for many years without being taken to the cleaners. Or keep him at all

Maradona37

In fact never mind.

Blocked IniestaGOAT, you're too much of a clueless modern fan for me to continue to converse with and all you have is insults. You even implied that Maradona wasn't on the level of Kaka and Zidane and Henry as a dribbler.

Goodbye kid.

iniestaGOAT

Negative IQ lol. Not only am I much more knowledgeable about football than you, but I am much smarter than you too.

You talk like Henry is one of the best players of all time ffs. He's nowhere near that level, and many people would have Garrincha as a top 15 player of all time. Henry isn't close to that level.

And Youtube videos are a wank way to rate players, so no surprise you succumbed to them. Going by YouTube videos average players of today could look better than Pele.

If I am wrong, why do the vast majority of people agree with me that Best and Garrincha were better players than Henry? Yes it's an appeal to popularity, but still true.

Instead of attacking and laughably posting YouTube videos, try to actually debate my points, if you have it in you.

You already lost lil bro. Now quit ranting and humble yourself.

I am your daddy. Reemember that.

Don't come at the GOAT.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's still often atrocious now to be honest.

The point is, that Garrincha's talent would still translate to today's game, irrespective of who he was playing against in the 1960s. Same with Best.
I am on the other side of the camp tbh. I think back in the days for a huge talent it was easier to create a huge gap than it is now. Now you have to take much better care of body as well to maintain longevity. The know-how of football available to all teams is infinitely more. Defenders are better equipped to deal with the truly talent today.

Garrincha could really do well if he played today, but much more would be asked of him.

Home of Barca Fans