19 - Lamine Yamal

Porque

Contract agreed for just 3 years. Ideally you want 5+ for a talent of this stature.

This is the problem aligning with Mendes. It doesn't benefit him to have Lamine sign a long term contract.

Kul_z

Contract agreed for just 3 years. Ideally you want 5+ for a talent of this stature.

This is the problem aligning with Mendes. It doesn't benefit him to have Lamine sign a long term contract.
Contract until he's 18. Thats the rule.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Would prefer if he showed more hunger to get his goal, but the time will come. Guess he wants it to be a more important one. Also he looks taller every time I see him, now he is just lanky

JamDav1982

Liked Xavi trying him on left.

There will be games where Barca need that isolated option wide left and with Raph/Ferran not able to play that Lamine would be about only one.

Xavi is doing very good work in makin the players more versatile and creating options.

Total-Football

2020 Fati or current Yamal???
Current Yamal by a mile. Fati even during his exciting first steps never was a type of player who is potent in one on one. He had good awareness, eye for the goal. Yamal has both, faster, and much much much more of a dribbler than Fati ever was.

vuji_31

Current Yamal by a mile. Fati even during his exciting first steps never was a type of player who is potent in one on one. He had good awareness, eye for the goal. Yamal has both, faster, and much much much more of a dribbler than Fati ever was.
True.

Fati was just lucky af, with scoring goals that Messi assisted him.
He was never exciting to watch.

Lamine is 3x better talent.

vuji_31

I think thats a little harsh since he also played well at times with spain and after Messi left.
Maybe, but much closer then world class talent. I remember almost all of his goals, 95% of them were clear chances with first time shooting.

He is not exceptionally talented, he was great finisher now, when we have much more games to see, he is just not that special.

Kubo is 3x much better player, even he does not score much, but he can dribble, pass and create. Fati can't do it.

Home of Barca Fans