19 - Lamine Yamal

Maybe, but much closer then world class talent. I remember almost all of his goals, 95% of them were clear chances with first time shooting.

He is not exceptionally talented, he was great finisher now, when we have much more games to see, he is just not that special.

Kubo is 3x much better player, even he does not score much, but he can dribble, pass and create. Fati can't do it.
I agree that Yamal is more talented, though Fati at one point had a world class eye for goal / high level finishing. That alone is incredibly valuable as players such as Haaland show. Remains to be seen what becomes of him but high hopes for Yamal so far.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think thats a little harsh since he also played well at times with spain and after Messi left.
It’s not harsh it’s a departure from reality, Ansu is not a case of being overhyped but failing to recover from a key knee injury that has forever changed his career trajectory

vuji_31

Haaland is physicall specimen, one in million.

Ansu is skinny, not fast and weak af.

Also obviously not that good finisher, he was just lucky.

Porque

Ansu is going to get criminally underrated now. When breaking through he looked like being a left forward that would be clutch af.

Go back and watch his early days and dribbles past the defender, or better, in the youth team where he would breeze past the defenders and slot it in like that famous Romario goal for us.

In saying that, Lamine gives much more solutions for the 11 than Ansu did. Comfortable anywhere in the offensive third and doesn't need to rely on any facet. Basically the perfect modern day attacker who can play offensive, passing, shooting, through ball and cross. And of course dribble in or out.

You bet the rumours are true and Pepe le Pew tried to get his greasy little hands on him.

jamrock

Pre injury Fati was top 5-10 in the world.

Injuries really destroyed his development, I pray the same doesn't happen with yamal and Pedri.

Let him be kid, at first... This is like wonder what he can do, and I like his mentality. He can do much, but he's young.... There are many factors, but I think he can do much!!!!

KingHristo

Let's just hope he'll keep progressing and won't finish like Fati or Bojan or so many other hot prospects. The sky seems to be the limit atm, the kid needs time, patience and careful nurturing. I was a bit mad at Lewa for complaining to Lamine for not passing to him one time it happened and chosing the worse option. Give the kid a break old man you could be his father ffs lol

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Best talent to come out of La Masia since Messi. Football IQ wayyy beyond his age (most important thing), excellent decision making, silky dribbling, great eye for pass, creative, composed, skillful - you name it, he has it. Still has to put on his goal scoring boots.

And he's incredibly humble and unselfish. Unlike fati & others that come before. Never complains, never pouts. Head down. Has no airs of "greatness." He does not TRY to stand out, he just does. Everything with him is very natural- he can't help but be great.

I would be surprised if he did not end up becoming a world class player.

Home of Barca Fans