20 - Dani Olmo

Bobo32

I'd snap your hand off to have Gnabry at Barca. Quality player.

If you are not faster than me I'd snap your hand off not to get him...
This is a 26 year old winger who is yet to score more than 12 goals a season in the german farmers league playing for the best team of said league. Well for some reason he only starts half of their games...

ajnotkeith

If you are not faster than me I'd snap your hand off not to get him...
This is a 26 year old winger who is yet to score more than 12 goals a season in the german farmers league playing for the best team of said league. Well for some reason he only starts half of their games...

Depay averaged like 10 npg a season in Ligue 1 and so far he looks a level above everyone he's playing against. Stats don't tell the whole story.

M3ls

Man you are still living in 2011. Look at your calendar for a bit.
Do you need some names of wingers?
Coman is a winger.
Sane is a winger
Gnabry is a winger.
Do you think that any of the above top notch wingers out there would NOT fit barca because there is the danger of losing possession with their crosses? lol

And one more time, thank God Laporta is not thinking like you, and has realized that Dembele is one of the few in the squad that decides games on his own, and that's why he is renewing his contract

You're right, we need real wingers.

But I said that I would not mind seeing Olmo in the position of an attacking midfielder - 8.

Obviously in the winger's position, his attacking potential will be lower. He is a midfield player.

M3ls

The problem is that there are very few strong, young wingers on the market right now.

Chiesa, yet?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
lol yes I do not want any of these "top notch wingers", they are all fucking terrible. Dembele is even worse than them, and it's soon to be five years where he has shown it in Barcelona.
Olmo is the much better option to play from the left for Barcelona.

Olmo is not a winger. Not fast enough and is not that good of a dribbler. Natural CAM.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would be very happy for his return

Can't dribble? :lol:. Good grief, some of you really say the damnedest things

Bobo32

Depay averaged like 10 npg a season in Ligue 1 and so far he looks a level above everyone he's playing against. Stats don't tell the whole story.

Depay is not a good example when you argue with me... Key part is "so far", I am sure all those winger mentioned would play decently well or even brilliantly in stints of 3 games as well... Even Dembele is.
Thing is Dembeles supporters seem to agree with me in that he is better when he does not play - that's when he is the most hyped by some. When he manages to stay fit and play a few games very few people say anything good about him.

Porque

I think a Gnabry type is great for the second wing when you have your primary attacker on the other side. So when you have Ronaldinho, and Giuly or Messi and Pedro.

Probably right now Depay is good enough as the B-side attacker though, while we lack the A-side attacker (prime Messi, Ronaldinho, slim Neymar, etc) and can't afford one.

HanDW

His dribbling numbers are atrocius, and his end product is bang average (and we are talking about Bundesliga, where crooks like Alcacer, Werner or Jovic looked world class), he's also not physically dominant or fast.

Good squad player for 15-20m or so and nothing more.

fergus90

His dribbling numbers are atrocius, and his end product is bang average (and we are talking about Bundesliga, where crooks like Alcacer, Werner or Jovic looked world class), he's also not physically dominant or fast.

Good squad player for 15-20m or so and nothing more.

Thing is, the majority of his stats actually come from the Croatian league. He’s only played about 40 or so games in the Bundesliga. Speechless if the club forks out 75 million on him.

Home of Barca Fans