20 - Dani Olmo

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Lewa doesn't need a kick on his rearend because that won't help, he's finished not unmotivated.

Pedri and Olmo for now don't come close to Cesc's ability and I don't think they can have a better career than him. People forget what a player Cesc was, probably because his peak wasn't at Barca but he still did well, just came at the wrong time when there was no real position for him. If he was in his prime and came to Barca in the last 5 years he would be by far the best player in the team.
You got me wrong. Both are nowhere near close to Cesc talent-wise. What I am saying is the type of player, Pedri is much closer to Cesc than Olmo.
We played him out of position and tried that shit false 9 with him. Ruined his last years. The guy had a solid couple of years to give, and we ruined playing him out of position. We didn't have a space for him, and he should have known that.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I like our squad more and more, sure we need a better ST and DM - but I have hope in the young players we promoted and I think Olmo will do ok. I just want us to try selling Torres and Rawke, keep balancing our finances and find a WC striker next season…

Maradona37

I know you shouldn't really compare deals, but when average players like Emile Smith-Rowe, Amadou Onana and Elliot Anderson are moving for what they are (PL inflation), Olmo at 60 million doesn't seem so bad a deal. Not taking into account rhe player's injury record or Barca's financial problems, simply his quality as a footballer.

Home of Barca Fans