2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Unbiased United

We are clear favourites, people who say we aren't didn't watch us this year. Still it's a final and anything can happen, but it's clear we are better than United.

Lol...if you say so. clear to all blinkered Barca fans, I agree!...but not to those of them who actually know a thing or two about fotball...

Your a decent guy and I did appreciate your input except when you started saying things like the sentences in bold.

1) No modern team trains for 8 hours a day and if they do then their team staff is completely incompetent.

2) Typical, just typical. Not even worth a reply..

Sorry you don't like what I said but i stand by it!... and yes teams do train for that length of time, one of my friends is a pro. I'm not saying 8 hours solid match play, but gym, routine's, practice matches, etc. at least 8 hours some days, and its certainly not incompetence, unless of course you know better than the pro's?

Has someone really written "We invented this sport remember" on here :lol:

Yes...and the problem is???....Its an english sport which the Spanish teams happen to have become very adapt at. But going off your flipant remark you obviously know more than I do.....

Of course. We are the biggest cunts/divers.cheaters in world football + Play the best football in the world.We are probably the most hated team in the world right now. We probably have the best team in the world. The top three b'dor nominee this season were from our team.Critics+journalists call us the best team in the world. Let's see the individual details that probably make us probably the most hated club.

Messi - midget cunt+BPITW + Diver+ cheat

Iniesta - midget cunt+B'dor top3 + diver

Xavi - midget cunt+ B'dor top3 + cesc saga

Villa -midget cunt+ one of the best strikers +diver

Pedro - Diver

Busquets + Alves - :lol:

Puyol - Goes down easily

Valdes - Runs half way line to shout at the ref.

Abidal - Scares cancer in 2 months.

Pique - Fucks Shakira.

'Nuff said.

We have cheats yes, but we play some of the most mesmerising stuff and have won lots while doing so. Doesn't bother me in slightest. Maradona was probably one of the biggest cheats for doing the hand of god+ was an arrogant cocaine sniffing cunt but he's still the greatest player in the history. We're not here to be liked by others or perceived as saints. We're here to win titles. Our midget army gets fouled quite a lot of time and pushed around by other teams + Refs are lenient to give fouls like that. If diving/ going down gives us an advantage, then so be it really. No club is a saint in this matter so their moral high ground doesn't mean shit.
If we win 2 more Cl, we'll go down as probably the best team in the history of the game.The other teams can talk all bitter shit they want. Our tiles will talk for ourselves.

I actually respect this message, fair play to you. At least you admit Barca's faults despiter the fact they are an amazing team.

You're kidding right? Giggs ran 12 miles? I'm sure you mean KM since 12 miles is like 20 km and the average distance for a midfielder is 9km, but even 12km for his age is really impressive. wow.

As I already said United are the toughest opponents we could have, anyone saying Barca will "thrash united" or "we've already won this" is being foolish really...but what was being mentioned is what Laudrup said recently, that playing against Barcelona is mentally and physically tiring and it's only natural since you waste so much energy chasing the ball, even Fergie said so before the 2009 final I think...the now infamous "carousel" comparison.

Thank you.

Sorry, i work in miles usually, and have obviously made a mistake! :(

Hatem Ben Arfa

Eto'o missed more chances than Villa though. He had more chances because he was the central striker, something that Villa isn't at the moment. We've already had this conversation...

LOL

I don't care if he was central striker or not.

Someone got their facts wrong

FACT In 08/09 Eto'o never had a simlar scoreless run to David Villa's this season!

And yet again I will tell you, a clear cut 1 on 1 doesn't matter if you are playing wide striker, central striker, withdrawn striker, it is a golden opportunity that a 32 million pound striker should be finishing! Villa has missed many 1 on 1's this season and also many golden opportunites! Golden Opportunity Messi laid on for Villa in Copa Del Rey Final comes to mind as one his more costly misses or was that the league Classico, can't remember so many classicos.

People can whine about Eto'o missing more chances than VIlla(I don't think he did after what I've seen of Villa this season!), but Eto'o scored more regularly and THAT is what matters, without a barren 11 game scoreless streaks!

Last edited:
E

estranged

Can we let go of this Eto vs Ibra vs Villa shit? It's getting lame....and for the record, at least villa doesn't have an attitude problem and doesn't go out and publicly criticize his manager or team mates.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Can we let go of this Eto vs Ibra vs Villa shit? It's getting lame....and for the record, at least villa doesn't have an attitude problem and doesn't go out and publicly criticize his manager or team mates.

I'm not the one who brought up Eto'o's name! Someone else did and was wrong about Eto'o in 08/09 and I corrected them.

At least Villa doesn't have an attitude problem?................ Like when he's punching an opposition player in the face? like when he's slapping an opposition player in the face? Or when he's stamping on their feet when referee is not looking? Not that kind of attitude problem?

And what did Eto'o say to publicly criticize his manager and teammates?

Eto'o's attitude doesn't change the fact that he scored more regularly than Villa and takes his golden chances, especially in the big games.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I'm not the one who brought up Eto'o's name! Someone else did and was wrong about Eto'o in 08/09 and I corrected them.

At least Villa doesn't have an attitude problem?................ Like when he's punching an opposition player in the face? like when he's slapping an opposition player in the face? Or when he's stamping on their feet when referee is not looking? Not that kind of attitude problem?

Eto'o's attitude doesn't change the fact that he scored more regularly than Villa and takes his golden chances, especially in the big games.

Lets not fight amongst ourselves please ?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

dude fucking relax..u seem to bitch about every little thing....villa is not the main scorer on the team and does not even play CF anymore as messi takes that place so wake the fuckup...if messi scores that many goals in 2009 eto will have as many goals as he had 1st year with inter. the key is u dont bench your star players in any big game unless they are totally out of sync and villa is playing well for the team and is still a gamebreaker

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
dude fucking relax..u seem to bitch about every little thing....villa is not the main scorer on the team and does not even play CF anymore as messi takes that place so wake the fuckup...if messi scores that many goals in 2009 eto will have as many goals as he had 1st year with inter. the key is u dont bench your star players in any big game unless they are totally out of sync and villa is playing well for the team and is still a gamebreaker

this.

gingerless

lmaoooo hba is golden

think if messi was on the right with villa as central striker and pedro on the left... i think he would be scoring more no?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lmaoooo hba is golden

think if messi was on the right with villa as central striker and pedro on the left... i think he would be scoring more no?
nope...without a doubt no as messi plays in the middle and wherever he wants as right now he is too good to latch down playing the role of just a winger....i would prefer he play that as it would allow our team to more complete and villa can play in his natural position but pep has opted for a messi all in approach and it works so its not that big a deal but it does boost his stats considerably and takes away goals from villa

Clockwise

Buccaneer
wtf this eto/villa discussion comes up in every thread?! seriously

Of course. We are the biggest cunts/divers.cheaters in world football + Play the best football in the world.We are probably the most hated team in the world right now. We probably have the best team in the world. The top three b'dor nominee this season were from our team.Critics+journalists call us the best team in the world. Let's see the individual details that probably make us probably the most hated club.

Messi - midget cunt+BPITW + Diver+ cheat

Iniesta - midget cunt+B'dor top3 + diver

Xavi - midget cunt+ B'dor top3 + cesc saga

Villa -midget cunt+ one of the best strikers +diver

Pedro - Diver

Busquets + Alves - :lol:

Puyol - Goes down easily

Valdes - Runs half way line to shout at the ref.

Abidal - Scares cancer in 2 months.

Pique - Fucks Shakira.

'Nuff said.

We have cheats yes, but we play some of the most mesmerising stuff and have won lots while doing so. Doesn't bother me in slightest. Maradona was probably one of the biggest cheats for doing the hand of god+ was an arrogant cocaine sniffing cunt but he's still the greatest player in the history. We're not here to be liked by others or perceived as saints. We're here to win titles. Our midget army gets fouled quite a lot of time and pushed around by other teams + Refs are lenient to give fouls like that. If diving/ going down gives us an advantage, then so be it really. No club is a saint in this matter so their moral high ground doesn't mean shit.
If we win 2 more Cl, we'll go down as probably the best team in the history of the game.The other teams can talk all bitter shit they want. Our tiles will talk for ourselves.

WTF? Pedro just a diver? give the guy some credit...not even a midget cunt? only a diver...pfft
and how come Messi is a cheat and no one else is?

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Lol...if you say so. clear to all blinkered Barca fans, I agree!...but not to those of them who actually know a thing or two about fotball...

It's true Barça are the favorites, but it's football. Anything can happen and United has a good team.

Yes...and the problem is???....Its an english sport which the Spanish teams happen to have become very adapt at. But going off your flipant remark you obviously know more than I do.....

Come on we all know it's a Chinese sport :lol:

Hatem Ben Arfa

Don't complain about Eto'o's name coming up! It wasn't me that brought it up.

And for you to complain about it coming in a Barcelona vs Man Utd Champions League Final thread is just plain futile given what he did the last time these two clubs played eachother in the Champions League final.

This season Eto'o plays majority of his games wide left for Inter, occasionally even wide right! that hasn't stopped him scoring 32 goals this season.

And for the last time hopefully, missing many 1 on 1 chances and golden opportunites does not matter if you play wide striker or central striker, they are the same kind of chances and if people notice you getting many such chances and missing them over an 11 game spell you can't use your wide position as an excuse when you cost 32 million pounds.

Galning

Yes you are English and football was invented by you so you are a knowledge God. I don't think if you noticed but we have the top 3 Ballon d'Or in our ranks. Are you really serious that you think United have a better squad than us? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans