2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Marroquí20

i have a feeling united will park the bus. they have rooney nani and other fast attacking players on the counter so it could be very dangerous

No we have Puyol.. He does not go forward, like Adriano!
So they can not played on the counter.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
No we have Puyol.. He does not go forward, like Adriano!
So they can not played on the counter.

By Puyi's words, hope they come true, if Abi would be fit enough to start by that time so it's him who's going to play LB. But the point stands still, he's better positionally than Adriano

Unbiased United

Ferguson practically said that.

You have a link? I can't see SAF ever admitting we will play defensively. For his 25 years at United all his teams have played to attack, and to win. Not saying it will happen like that, but I can't see him saying as much?

Hope someone from Manchester this weekend seriously injured.. I offer but should not!!

LOL!...I hope not, we need all our best players to have a chance, but it wouldn't surprise me if Rooney got injured this weekend! :(

yup i agree..it is united, not mou's madrid..they possessed philosophy that worth a respect

Thats it, we will try to attack when we can. Not defend all game if possible, I was very disappointed in Madrids approach.

gingerless

loooooool @ xavi and rooney pass comparisons :lol::lol:

i mean come on, really? i can respect oponents but seriously.. come on just...

would you think it's fair if i say maybe messi is a better passer than scholes?

Unbiased United

*blood boils*

Rooney's passing is on par with Schole's. Like I say I watch every United game, his passing is beyond amazing. Look at our first schalke goal, thats the Rooney norm. I don't watch enough Of Xavi to make a fair comment, maybe you don't watch every United game either? ....didn't think so, so its hard to say.

comparing Xavi in passing to any other person in this world is insane

Lol....Wow, well if its 'insane' then i take it back, how can I not with an argument like that.....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently that's what they do (wishing an injury to Messi) at ManUtd forums. Tbh. I wasn't surprised as I knew what kind of smut and idiots they allow in most of those places.

Home of Barca Fans