2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

FiReFTW

I don't think they realize how good RM is. Man U deserves a lot of credit for winning EPL and making it to the CL finals, but I'm not convinced they are as good as RM.

Real Madrid is a stronger team if you look at invidual players but Man Utd plays better as a team.

E

estranged

IMO Real is stronger than Man U, in terms of individuals and even team play. They have a brilliant midfield, still doesn't make anything easier for us though, man u is as tough as they come.

barcaboy15

Agreed, Real Madrid are better than Man Utd.

Defence is about the same, but RM attack and especially midfield is a lot better.

If they were to have faced in the semis over two legs, I think about 70% chance Real would have won.

Man Utd are the 3rd best team in the world, in my opinion (though technically they're either 1st or 2nd).

They'll still be a HUGE opponent in the final, though I'm confident some Messi magic can open up that Vidic-Ferdinand pairing.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Agreed, Real Madrid are better than Man Utd.

Defence is about the same, but RM attack and especially midfield is a lot better.

If they were to have faced in the semis over two legs, I think about 70% chance Real would have won.

Man Utd are the 3rd best team in the world, in my opinion (though technically they're either 1st or 2nd).

They'll still be a HUGE opponent in the final, though I'm confident some Messi magic can open up that Vidic-Ferdinand pairing.

i got the feeling messi will not score in wembley...other player maybe..like iniesta or pique

Thierry

So who's going to Wembley?
I've got a ticket :)

Lucky You lionelito,
Heard they are pretty expensive them Wembley Tickets.
How much yours costed then.?

i got the feeling messi will not score in wembley...other player maybe..like iniesta or pique

Not so sure about that. Given his current form and desire, he will want to score badly this time. Even the tabloids have him on pressure "Messi never scored on England soil". so that should motivate him enough.
Well, the Arsenal goal was dis-allowed. Still not sure why that was though.

Messi10

United won't be able to cope with xavi and iniesta in the mid! Premiership has not got a team like barcelona. Barcelona will win this easily. I'm predicting a 2-0 win for Barcelona. United will play anti football. Get ready to see the greatest team ever at it's best

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Predicted lineup:

sMT5v.jpg

S

ssb150388

Arsenal ripped apart United with the Barca brand of football.
If they can, Barca surely can. Because we have :messi: and :iniesta: and :xavi: \m/

Fourteen

Monster Masch
That's a very good line-up. They'll be much better than the previous final, where twaty Ronaldo wanted to attack all by himself.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Alot of energy in that team, i think they'll try to pressure Barca and try and nick the ball off them higher up the pitch

Home of Barca Fans