2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Tevez, such a talented & key player to any side...Definitely rusty from the layoff but wow...Balotelli has looked great and Silva & Yaya are bossing the midfield the way you'd expect La Liga experienced players should...Their fks have been pretty poor but otherwise they have looked sharp...Credit to Stoke too, apart from Huth, they've played well...The Jones kid is a dangerous forward & I like seeing Pennant turn his life around AND play well

Shame Mancini has them playing so defensively so often, they have some good entertainment value

Pennant has been immense indeed...

City need a new manager, they should be running riot...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What a match from Balotelli, apart from one moment of insanity...That little run along the endline was lovely skill...He could really be something if he keeps his head about him

Yaya...Ahh, I miss the Yaya

gingerless

Tevez, such a talented & key player to any side...Definitely rusty from the layoff but wow...Balotelli has looked great and Silva & Yaya are bossing the midfield the way you'd expect La Liga experienced players should...Their fks have been pretty poor but otherwise they have looked sharp...Credit to Stoke too, apart from Huth, they've played well...The Jones kid is a dangerous forward & I like seeing Pennant turn his life around AND play well

Shame Mancini has them playing so defensively so often, they have some good entertainment value

yep, city were surprising me with a few bits of their play here and there, getting out of tight situations etc. balotelli might actually mature next season after that game, but i felt toure wasn't "in" the game as much as i expected... silva was running the show

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
strong_UNITED_PIENSA_WEMBLEY_strong.jpg

Birdy

@to united fans:

We know that Barcelona are going to play with their first kit at Wembley.. What about united? second kit? with black sorts? shocks?

Home of Barca Fans