2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

J

Jordzibob

Yeh Utd fans are pretty obsessed. Especially the night after the CL first leg vs Madrid, so many threads going up on Redcafe about how we're such a disgusting team full of cheats etc etc

Messi10

strong_UNITED_PIENSA_WEMBLEY_strong.jpg

You better be scared united. Haha. They fear messi! Easy win for Barcelona.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Yeh Utd fans are pretty obsessed. Especially the night after the CL first leg vs Madrid, so many threads going up on Redcafe about how we're such a disgusting team full of cheats etc etc

United frans on a forum discussing a big champions league semi final match :eek: that's outrageous... :eek:

J

Jordzibob

:lol: It was mainly all the hate I was referring to, rather than the match itself. Do you know a guy on there called "Cal"? He is like the ultimate Anti-Barca guy. He HATES us.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
:lol: It was mainly all the hate I was referring to, rather than the match itself. Do you know a guy on there called "Cal"? He is like the ultimate Anti-Barca guy. He HATES us.

Haha I've seen his posts, love him. I want to drink his tears.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II

To be fair, I think it's due to the play acting and diving and constantly going to the ref,I know United did it today and I didn't like it one bit that was just one incident, but still there is no defending it. Ye should be loved by everyone for the football ye play, but alot of non-Barca fans are starting to dislike you over yer antics lately, and not just United fans. Shame really as ye easily play the best football in the world. On here? No haven't seen him, thee are alot oof idiot United fans around though to be fair.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
To be fair, I think it's due to the play acting and diving and constantly going to the ref,I know United did it today and I didn't like it one bit that was just one incident, but still there is no defending it. Ye should be loved by everyone for the football ye play, but alot of non-Barca fans are starting to dislike you over yer antics lately, and not just United fans. Shame really as ye easily play the best football in the world. On here? No haven't seen him, thee are alot oof idiot United fans around though to be fair.
well it is either get raped by madrid with the ball at your feet or dive to get protection from the ref

J

Jordzibob

Or don't dive and play the football ye can play and win fair and square?

Its pretty difficult to play when everytime you get the ball the other team is endeavouring to kick you as hard as possible, and the refs will do nothing about it. I'm pretty sure Angel Di Maria has proved this.

Pepe Silvia

Or don't dive and play the football ye can play and win fair and square?
We do. We play the same football game in game out. Difference is against hacks like Madrid who come out to disrupt football due to inferior style/play, for four games in a row no less, our boys had no choice but to sell fouls due to overfouling and butchery. Snot nose teams deserve fire with fire. On a game by game basis with good footballing teams, we do nothing but strive for beautiful football and clean play imho. We've had so much negative play against us these last few seasons, we encourage teams who have the balls to play open with us.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Its pretty difficult to play when everytime you get the ball the other team is endeavouring to kick you as hard as possible, and the refs will do nothing about it. I'm pretty sure Angel Di Maria has proved this.

We do. We play the same football game in game out. Difference is against hacks like Madrid who come out to disrupt football due to inferior style/play, for four games in a row no less, our boys had no choice but to sell fouls due to overfouling and butchery. Snot nose teams deserve fire with fire. On a game by game basis with good footballing teams, we do nothing but strive for beautiful football and clean play imho. We've had so much negative play against us these last few seasons, we encourage teams who have the balls to play open with us.

It's football though, you're obviously going to have to deal with physical teams from time to time. Not everyone has the players capable to play beautiful football and besides 9 times out of 10 if you play Barcelona at there own games and 9 times out of 10 they will absoutly destroy you. You just have to look at our 09 final as an example of that like. I think you will see alot more teams going down tat route in the future as well after seeing the success Inter had with it last year, it will be frustrating but the players should rise above it rather then start diving and looking for yellows and reds.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It's football though, you're obviously going to have to deal with physical teams from time to time. Not everyone has the players capable to play beautiful football and besides 9 times out of 10 if you play Barcelona at there own games and 9 times out of 10 they will absoutly destroy you. You just have to look at our 09 final as an example of that like. I think you will see alot more teams going down tat route in the future as well after seeing the success Inter had with it last year, it will be frustrating but the players should rise above it rather then start diving and looking for yellows and reds.
Real weren't physical. Physical is when you go arm against arm. Real were fouling and getting away with it. Big difference.

Home of Barca Fans