2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

A

Azazel6_6_6

As a United fan, I think United need to, rather than stopping Barcelona playing, make it so that Barca need to stop United playing, this United side is very good and extremely versatile. They have proven that time and again by adapting to the opposition and hurting them late on in games, which is how i expect this game to go. I think Barca will take an early lead and then United will come back in the second half and clinch it at the end, either 2-1 or 3-2 or something like that. I cant see a close fought game with goals at either end throughout. I think your formation is fantastic, somehow you seem to have players everywhere at once, and I think will need to counteract it if they want to fight you for the entire game

Nani17

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah thinking about it now quite unlucky Maxwell will play. Hopefully Milito :p

Phatroonaldo

250435_1958693764260_1150249170_32379975_8256492_n.jpg

Get the fuck in saint messi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys noticed how ManUtd (both Ferguson and players) are way more more cocky than us in their pre-match statements?
I like it.

Pepe Silvia

You guys noticed how ManUtd (both Ferguson and players) are way more more cocky than us in their pre-match statements?
I like it.
No I haven't read them. Can someone post them?

From the ones I've read on our side (Guardiola, Iniesta, Alves, Messi, Pedro) They have all been 110% humble and respectful.

E

estranged

Yea I noticed that too, and how fergie keeps gong on about united not being scared of Barca etc. I also noticed how the Brit press are getting massive erections when Pep, Iniesta, Messi and co. say united are favourites and they are strong etc. (not noticing they always say this before big games) Definitely this is good...lowers the pressure on our part.

Nani17

There isn't any arrogance from United btw. The comments by Fergie have been about how he's learnt from the mistakes. But he has been humble to the likes of Iniesta, Xavi and Messi. Said you're a stronger team than in 2009.

Home of Barca Fans