2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

greek scavenger

Well its been confirmed by the reporters at Old Trafford. All the shaking hands and stuff is done when the market actually opens but the contract offer has been accepted and the price has been agreed.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Just watched Juve - United and sky were saying De Gea is 100% signed for them, final score 2-1 Juve, pretty entertaining game

W

woobie

I'm a little skeptical of any transfers that aren't announced by club websites but that's me. too many rumors invented by journalists these days. That said, if this one IS accurate, then yeah -- United got a good one in De Gea.

AI111, who scored for Juve? did the Boniperti kid play?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Pepe scored a header from a Krasic cross and i think Boniperti scored a freekick (a very nice one at that) not 100% it was him though he was quite young but i'd never heard of him

W

woobie

He's the grandson of the guy who held the scoring and appareance records for Juve for 40 years (until Del Piero broke both records). Supposed to be rather good.

Seamus

Bit unrelated but...

United have signed De gea for 17 Mill. Barca fans, you guys watch La Liga much more than I do, whats the general consensus? Good enough? Great potential?

Quality but has stuff to learn. Gonna be a great signing for United for the next decade

Unbiased United

I'm a little skeptical of any transfers that aren't announced by club websites but that's me. too many rumors invented by journalists these days. That said, if this one IS accurate, then yeah -- United got a good one in De Gea.

AI111, who scored for Juve? did the Boniperti kid play?

Hey Woobie, Becks was a class act tonight. Do you have any idea how he's been playing for LA recently?..... seemed like he could still cut it for a top European club going off tonights preformance.

W

woobie

Alas, Unbiased, I am not the person to ask about MLS stuff. I do not watch or follow the league much at all. I think LA are doing reasonably well - and I seem to remember Beckham getting red card(s) a while back but that's about all I can tell you.

Unbiased United

Alas, Unbiased, I am not the person to ask about MLS stuff. I do not watch or follow the league much at all. I think LA are doing reasonably well - and I seem to remember Beckham getting red card(s) a while back but that's about all I can tell you.

Oh ok, no probs. :)

Home of Barca Fans