2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Unbiased United

Unbiassed united- you think all this media stuff involving giggs will effect him?

It may well do, yes. Having said that he's been playing really well even with all this on his shoulders, so its hard to call. I still think he'll start though.

I don't know but he hasn't trained today. A very bad moment to air all that stuff IMO.

He had a run out tonight though, and it didn't seem to effect him. Tough to tell what effect it will have on him though I suppose. I mean he is obviously a top class professional, but its definately unfortunate timing for this to emerge.

mediocre in MLS and that is sad

Really?...Shame,I wonder if his hearts in the 'project' anymore?...what do you think?

Nani17

Love the big deal being made in Spanish press about Giggs not training today. He played 30 mins in Gary Neville's testimonial. This affair stuff has been in the air fair ages anyway.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Really?...Shame,I wonder if his hearts in the 'project' anymore?...what do you think?

lol...the fact is he wasnt that good of a footballer in the 1st place...he is a role player of a crosser and thats it. people in north america thought they were getting a superstar who can deke through everybody and he couldnt even do that at his prime......plus it was all about money for him and boosting his brand in the USA

Marc

Can anyone tell me who deleted my post in wich I wrote about interview that I gave to United fansite? It's not allowed to post links to other sites?

Marc

Aha, ok sorry, didn't knew, if anyone wants I can send him the link with PM or something like that. ''Ring'' me up if ya want. :)

Footiefan

Just read some in NewsNow.
Fergie:

We mopped the floor with Fergie's crew 2 years ago but I didn't read such bullish comments from Pep.
While Fergie is a great coach he'll never be a gentleman as Pep. :)

Actual quote.

Ferguson, whilst recognising Lionel Messi's brilliance, is refusing to single out the Argentina star for special attention.

"We have played against Barcelona three times with Messi in the team," he said.

"But there is always a solution to every good player. Hopefully we can find one on Saturday.

Not even close to what you have posted. His words are lost in translation or twisted.

Home of Barca Fans