2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
SAF won 3 CL... Surpassed Liverpool's record which would have seemed unassailable at that time... Built numerous record-breaking teams...

He might not be the most likeable character, especially if you are supporting his opoponents, but there's no question that he's been one of the most successful club managers of all time. Please stop belittling his achievements guys

Phillip

Congrats from a Chelsea fan. That was a beautiful game to watch yesterday. Great to see Puyol come in at the end, and of course having Abidal out there was very special. Good luck for next season.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Once again Pep showed how tactically aware he is. Even in a final he relied on a weapon that we rarely use, he utilized that space in midfield to the fullest. Using long shots from the D was genius, especially when 2 goals were scored that way, and numerous other shots were very close. Another piece of genius from Pep, its those little things that takes you all the way, and that's what makes Guardiola a master at big games.

Messi10

And after that masterclass performance! Xavi prime is way better then scholes in is prime! See xavi pass for first goal? He also set a champions league record this season! 141 completed passes out of 148 in a champions league final!

e28makaveli

Have no one noticed that we shooted a lot more from distance was that coincidence or just planned to do so. And the studied freekick would have been a goal certainly if pedro could get the ball we should try that more often.

Noticed that too. That was refreshing.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Say all you want about United but there's no one that can deny SAF's brilliance. No one. A living legend. There's a reason why it's SIR alex ferguson.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I don't think anyone's denying his brilliance, I just think with all the money he's had that he should have won more CL's.
CL is not only about money, squads or stuff like that but also about luck. don't forget that.

Well claiming that he "should have won" more CLs is equal to discredit him for what he has done which is nearly impossible to outdo.

Bergkamp10

Of course but its mainly down to how good your squad is and how good tactically the manager is. Luck will come into it, I mean he's lucky to have 2 cls. Maybe I'm being harsh but I think he should have won more. I'm not discrediting him for what he's done at all.

Home of Barca Fans