2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Alen

Name those games, I only recall Lazio in the final and some shaky play against Real Madrid in both legs, because Pirlo slows our tempo and play.

A mix of shaky and ok performances in the knock out stages, except the Dortmund away game which was impressive. Nevertheless i think the final will be toughest game we played yet. I'm not that optimistic about it, 50/50 for me.

Antimadridista1

I just hope that we'll be the first to score.
I expect them to park the f*ckin bus from the start of the game. Allegri can't stop talking about "staying compact".

I don't think that Juve know what is coming at them. They are all over-reacting after beating this shit Madrid side(who missed tons of chance and deserved to go through in my opinion) and are under-estimating our defense and midfield.

This final is for us, I can feel it. It feels so much like 2009, when game by game our team was stepping up and progressing a lot.
I don't think that there will be a lot of goals, I expect either a 0-1 or 1-2 victory. Neymar and Suarez to score.

BarcaGirl

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

:lol: do they never learn ... this is going to come back to bite him so badly.

Kohe321

Chiellini: "I will stop Messi like I stopped Cristiano, Suarez like I stopped Benzema and Neymar like I stopped Bale."

:lol: do they never learn ... this is going to come back to bite him so badly.

Don't say that! :lol:

:suarez:

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

These overconfident interviews remind of the ones before the EURO ‘12 final. And we all know what happend in the final ...

2rr5l43.gif

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's normal for the players to be confident, as long as they're not obnoxious about it like Bayern I don't see anything wrong with it.

For a Champions League Final, I find this thread to be very calm, I guess we're all pretty relaxed about it...

I personally can not imagine us loosing, it has nothing to do with Juve, I believe right now we can beat anyone :)

spark

He also said Messi wouldn't be able score the goal like against Athletic in Italy. Well done at provoking Leo Neuer style.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Allegri:

“Man to man marking of Messi whilst he’s on the move is practically impossible. We need to have the conviction and anticipate his moves. It’s great preparing the tactical side of a Champions League final. It’s a privilege to coach this team. To win on Saturday, we need to play even better than we did against Madrid. That was a two legged tie, not on Saturday. Playing against Barça is unlike playing against any other rival. One needs plenty of patience and strength".

mikedm

Hi guys, i'm a juventus fan

Barça is the best team in Europe right now and obviously is the favorite one. We have to do the perfect game to win and could not be enough, that's 'cause you've Messi, the best player ever with Maradona and Pelé.

About Allegri's words, he didn't want to disrespect Leo, but in Italy we approach the game in a different way, so it's a little more hard find the way to score.
I'm sorry for my bad english, good game:wave:

Home of Barca Fans