2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Bran the Greenseer

Those Juve fans sound pretty pissed about all the Messi praise on their forum. But most opponents are like that then they realize why when noe of their defenders hits the deck. I hope they come back to this forum if they lose. I'd love to see them rationalize Messi owning them.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Morata to score in the final,go super saiyan, rip his Juve kit to unveil that he is wearing a RM kit beneath and do the Ronaldo "Right here,right now" celebration.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Those Juve fans sound pretty pissed about all the Messi praise on their forum. But most opponents are like that then they realize why when noe of their defenders hits the deck. I hope they come back to this forum if they lose. I'd love to see them rationalize Messi owning them.

Same people will say CR scores golazos, but Messi's alien goals are just because of shit defending :lol:

But you are right, I'm eager to see if they will call their own defence shit when they get owned, because they will :)

Bran the Greenseer

Morata to score in the final,go super saiyan, rip his Juve kit to unveil that he is wearing a RM kit beneath and do the Ronaldo "Right here,right now" celebration.

Right here right now? I always thought of it as a "I'm the king this is my castle" sort of celebration. Where he points at his chest and then at the ground?

dakt

They have to boost their moral somehow. Shitting on Barca is a trend there while here we are much more respectful. But hey, we'll see who will sing on Saturday.

Kikan

No need to over analyze guys . Barca will win comfortably and Juv can do very little to prevent that . 4: 1 is the. Final score for barca

Icarium

Lifestealer
I can already feel the tension. One match away from making history. 2 teams fighting for treble. Stakes couldn't be anymore higher.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm kinda pissed we're so heavily favourites, can't find a decent odd to bet on us :lol:

Anyone know if there's something close to 2.00 somewhere for barça winning ? ( without cap ofc )

Vialli_92

So is Juventus the "victim" now? :lol:
Please.

[youtube]rDFdQuvJEO0[/youtube]

A football chant was never more appropriate than this.

What a tool.

Isn't Barca serving a transfer ban right now for transfer irregularities? Don't judge other houses before you look at your own.

StarLord

I'm kinda pissed we're so heavily favourites, can't find a decent odd to bet on us :lol:

Anyone know if there's something close to 2.00 somewhere for barça winning ? ( without cap ofc )

Do you think bookmakers are teenage kids/deluded Barca naysayers posting inanities on the internet?

Home of Barca Fans